Joshua Farrell

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
Idaho, USA
BizNotes
USD
$22.0000USD
Out of the 4 seasons, which would you consider as your favorite season?

For me, I love Spring. The weather in the middle of Spring isn't too warm or too cold, and I love the fact that there is no issue with the weather being too extreme, or having to do major yard work.

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
I am actually the opposite of you. I can't stand the Spring. All the bugs start coming out, it is humid, wet, and sticky. I actually prefer Fall. I love the weather, the lack of bugs, and since I live in an area that gets all four seasons... It is just beautiful to admire.

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Venezuela
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
My favorite season is winter, I love the cold, the rain, it is very good to be able to enjoy it, if it is very cold I take shelter, with the heat even with the shower it remains. it's better in cold weather

Vladv26

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
I think each season has both advantages and disadvantages. I personally like the early autumn and that's because the weather is not too cold but also not to hot which is just perfect for me. I also like when it rains even though sometimes it just ruins your whole day since you can't really go outside.

hani20980

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Summer of course is my favorite season there is no school you are free all the time and you can do anything you want
im living in a cold village so the weather isn't too hot in the summer

vest1992

All of them are equally favorite, it has something the others don t even though I love warm weather instead of cold, I moved in the mountain area.

Anna52

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
I love all seasons but my favorite season in my country is the cold season, the only disadvantage is clothes don't get dried on time. But I like the cool feeling it gives my body.

Ziki

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$4.4800USD
In Nigeria only two seasons are known. The dry season and the raining season. I prefer the dry season because you can plan your day without rain disrupting it

Status
Not open for further replies.