Favorite Movie Site

bharath

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Sep 4, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you like to watch movies online, then what is your favorite site where you get or watch movie most time?
I am using YouTube to watch free movies that are old.

I generally use Netflix. I have found some good movies to watch on occasion, at YouTube. So it is always fun looking for something there, if I can't find it on Netflix.

Many people will say NETFLIX if you ask them this question .. but sometimes you can't pay for it so you use other sites .. i use egybest and cima4u ... sometimes i find good movies on youtube ...

There's a site called NetNaija, I am pretty sure I have downloaded like 70% there. I also use Netflix once in a while but it depends on the availability of subscription. NetNaija is the only site that I can bank on every single time to give me what I want. Then there are a few sites that I use for anime downloads too.

There's a site called NetNaija, I am pretty sure I have downloaded like 70% there. I also use Netflix once in a while but it depends on the availability of subscription. NetNaija is the only site that I can bank on every single time to give me what I want. Then there are a few sites that I use for anime downloads too.
My favorite movie site is IMDb TV.
IMDb TV is one of the best free movie downlode website available to customers in the US.

My favorite movie site is YouTube, though most people don't like it because you don't get to save your downloaded movies on your phone storage but I still prefer it because it gives me many options to choose from, sometimes I might not even have a particular movie in mind to watch but once I click on movie list of movie would be brought out for me to choose from.

I don't really love watching movies online because they are quite expensive data- wise to do that but what I normally do is downloading movies online. My favourite site to download movies online is netnaija.com.

Honestly, i don't have the cash to run a netflix sub, i rather wait when its available on hubstars, fz movies or netnaija to run my download. I just do not like stress.

My favorite movie site is Niflex, this because I can get any kind of current music I am looking for, and it is very easy to access and also very cheeper to download movies in the site, because of this they have many subscriber on the site, these Africa movie can also be downloaded there.

I have never really downloaded a movie online because I am basically looking for how to earn online with my phone but I know where to look now if I ever feel the need to see a movie

I am usually not the movie type but if i want to watch a movie I use either net9ja or Youtube for watching any movie i wish to watch, but if you want to movie that has just been released I will suggest you use netflix.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back