What's new

Favorite Movie Genres

My favorites are action, adventure and superheroes, very rarely do I watch Horrors that too with some company only.
What is your favorite Superhero movie? Do you prefer DC or Marvel?
I get into just about most genres when it comes to movies. I'd say my favorites are; Comedy, Action, adventure, horror, thriller, romantic, sports, comic book movies, blockbusters, etc.
What are the best movies you enjoy?

What is your favorite Superhero movie? Do you prefer DC or Marvel?

What are the best movies you enjoy?
Oh, well some of my favorite movies are; Goodfellas, Shaun of the Dead, The Dark Knight, Oldboy, Inglorious Basterds, The Raid, The Raid 2, John Wick series, and tons more. I'd be here all day listing my favorites haha.

Fantasy, hands down. I love magical creatures, beautiful landscapes, wizards, and more! I am a big enthusiast of The Lord of the Rings. That's the types of films I admire most.

I like historical movies. That's because I can learn about history in 3 hours which other wise would take me many days to read a 500-page book. I also like to watch drama and these movies give a look into social anthropology.

What are some of your favorite movie genres? I love Horror and Musicals mostly.
Favorite movie genres vary greatly amongst people. Examples include thrilling thrillers, heartfelt romances, mind-bending sci-fi, and action-packed blockbusters. Individual tastes and moods are frequently reflected in movie preferences, allowing spectators to enter diverse worlds and experience various emotions thanks to the enchantment .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back