Favorite Midnight Snack?

Spider

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 5, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Midnight is one of the odd times when we cannot plan to prepare a complete meal so I always have Ice cream in my refrigerator and eat when I want.

Hi? I am new here. My midnight snack is moist chocolate. Sometimes, just bread with milk. This is so because I toss on bed sometimes.

Hi? I am new here. My midnight snack is moist chocolate. Sometimes, just bread with milk. This is so because I toss on bed sometimes.
Having something ready in the fridge is useful because saves us from preparing a complete meal. I sometimes prepare instant noodles too.

Having something ready in the fridge is useful because saves us from preparing a complete meal. I sometimes prepare instant noodles too.
Sometimes I opt to bread stick and hot milk, just a half glass. I can sleep well after eating bread stick and drinking half glass hot milk.

I generally don't wake up during midnight and in case I do then I like to go back to sleep and don't have the habit to eat at odd times.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back