5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
For all of you energy drinkers, what is your favorite to drink? Mine currently is Bang. If that is not available, I go after the Fruit Punch Rock Star.

most of the energy drink is awesome to drink.
As I asked, do you have a favorite? Saying all of them is good is not a decent reply btw. ;)

I don't like Energy drinks even if i did try a drink called TNT i didn't like it i prefer Soda drinks especially coca and pepsi
i even don't like juices however most of my friends like to drink energy drinks before playing football

Oh dang I had a bad experience with RedBull while studying in Denmark, I think I drank like 60 cans in less than a month when I had an exam, at one point I couldn t sleep anymore, my eyes were burning and my stomach was upside down.

Red Bull for a classical taste, and any Monster flavor for when I'm in the mood. Have not tried Bang myself

Seems most of us agree that Red Bull remains among the best energy drinks in existence. I love it myself. I have tried the others, but non matches the effect and experience i have with Red Bull.

My favorite has always been red bull, i made sure i observed its contents before choosing it, as far as there are no side effects, this is one of the characteristics that made me love it, the taste and the energy provided are also great.

Out of various energy drink is lucozade boost. I so much love it because it is sweetened. Also, I like best cream as well. It tastes like ice cream and it's work is instantly.

RedBull without a doubt for me. And anyway, I also like the sub-brands, as long as they contain Taorina.
Monster Energy, for example, is another one that I often drink.

My favorite energy drink is the alomo bitters that seems to give me some kind of vigour and power whenever am doing some energy draining work, but it has been ban from our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back