What's new

Favorite City to Visit?

David Smith

For me it has to be New York because it is the city that never sleeps. Something always goes on in that city, there is something to do for example going to the Empire State of Building or Statue of Liberty. I would love to live there if I had the opportunity to. I also love the subway, it reminds me of the tube we have here in the UK. Really busy and underground.

In these days, there is only one city in my mind which is Night City. This is the virtual city in the upcoming game cyberpunk 2077 which is set to release in November this year. If you are also interested in cyberpunk 2077, night city and other features of the games, you should be following this blog which have all the information about this upcoming role playing game by CD Projekt Red.

I think that my favorite city is "Athens" which is the capital city of Greece a lovely country with friendly and generous people. I really like the greeks and I have some greek friends, I've never argued with a greek I was always impressed by how good people the greeks are. Athens is a beautiful city, on one hand the city is very big and populated but on the other hand there are many monuments and Archaeological sites around in the city. And the people in Athens are more serious and responsilbe and are nice to talk to.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back