What's new

Favorite cartoon as a kid

I was watching Chota Bheem , Mr Been , Tom and Jerry , Roll No 21 , Doremon as a kid. I miss those golden days to be honest where our relatives used to sit and watch the cartoons together.

Well I love alot of cartoons , Cinderella, Tom and Jerry , samurai x, pinky and the brain , beauty and the best , and many more...but now I'm more into anime than cartoons
What was your favorite cartoon you watched? I didn’t have just one. I was into My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Rose Petal. Giving away my age lol I don’t care for the newer versions. I like cartoon characters to look like cartoons, not real people.

Inspector Gadget 🔍 We would always have it on right before school every morning. Really, it was my brother’s fave so I had no choice but to get into it too. Scooby-Doo was on right after that and that cartoon was the BEST because they were always in the middle of solving some kind of mystery.

I think my favorite cartoon then was teenage mutant ninja turtles , i really love the cartoon ,then because then i watched it almost everyday
:D:D The Mutant Ninja Turtles was the best cartoon show back then. You have just reminded me about it. It gives me a nostalgic goosebumps just thinking about them. I miss this. I guess i will have to catch up with them online. We used to watch them whole weekend long with my buddies at home. We would alternate in our homes during weekends to watch this

Childhood was interesting, especially the cartoon time, I would hide under the bed to avoid school to watch animaniacs, johnny bravo etc lol

My favorite cartoon as a kid was Tom and Jerry, I love Tom and Jerry so much that I don't miss it every time it's been shown on national TV when I was young.
God bless you brother. I have been looking for someone that will Mention Tom and Jerry and you did. I love the carton right from when I was a kid. I still watch it sometimes.

Honestly I still watch cartoons till now, but can't remember if I had a favourite back then, but I do like The Flintstones and The Jacksons, polar opposite right, lol from stone age to futuristic era.

I truly possessed a lot of preferred as a youngster however since am actually expanded as well as I flashback to my youth I delighted in Tom as well as Jerry also

I had so many favorites back then when I was a kid, some of them which includes samurai jack, the Jacksons family, kids next door ( favorite character was number 4) and lots more.

As a kid I love Tom and Jerry, even to I grow up, I love it. There is a number of other cartoon I love when I was a kid, Justice League, Superman, rug rats. I love those memories

There are so many cartoons I liked watching while growing up way back then. Some of them I came to meet. I liked the one they called vultron the defender of the universe or something

Oh yeah ! When I was a kid my favorite cartoon was Tom and Jerry. It made me laugh alot as the cat and mouse chased each other all over 😂 doing things to each other too

Oh yeah ! When I was a kid my favorite cartoon was Tom and Jerry. It made me laugh alot as the cat and mouse chased each other all over 😂 doing things to each other too
Haha I was also a fan of Tom and Jerry back then. I remember one of my birthdays when I was still young, I was given a Tom and Jerry CD. I watched it all night while eating cake 😂. It was fun though.

What was your favorite cartoon you watched? I didn’t have just one. I was into My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Rose Petal. Giving away my age lol I don’t care for the newer versions. I like cartoon characters to look like cartoons, not real people.
cartons are interesting ,cartoons are not only meant for kids ,me personally i liked watching cartoons, some of them are interesting while some are funny ,but for me i liked watching tom and jerry ,and others that I can't even remember

As a kid i enjoyed watching different cartoons especially lion king, tom and Jerry and lots more that i can't recall, it was fun though.
Cartoons are the best way for kids to enjoyment .The main characters of the cartoon have the children having fun.My favorite cartoons from childhood were Tom and Jerry which I used to be very happy to see.You get to learn a lot through these cartoons series.

Haha I was also a fan of Tom and Jerry back then. I remember one of my birthdays when I was still young, I was given a Tom and Jerry CD. I watched it all night while eating cake 😂. It was fun though.
😂😂 Watching Tom and Jerry is so exciting .. silly Tom 😂 most times Jerry outsmarted him 😂😂. I loved it so much I preffered the cartoon to most movies back then

😂😂 Watching Tom and Jerry is so exciting .. silly Tom 😂 most times Jerry outsmarted him 😂😂. I loved it so much I preffered the cartoon to most movies back then
LoL am telling you, it was really fun back then, one of the few cartoons that stood the test of times. There was a time where they brought up another one called Tom and Jerry kids. That one was talking about their kids, it was interesting too though but can never be compared to the original.

LoL am telling you, it was really fun back then, one of the few cartoons that stood the test of times. There was a time where they brought up another one called Tom and Jerry kids. That one was talking about their kids, it was interesting too though but can never be compared to the original.
Oh yeah it can never be xompared no matter what Tom and Jerry would still be my best Lol . Can I ask you a question? If you had just one opportunity to go back to your childhood for a day what would you do ?

Oh yeah it can never be xompared no matter what Tom and Jerry would still be my best Lol . Can I ask you a question? If you had just one opportunity to go back to your childhood for a day what would you do ?
LoL I think what I would is just to stay indoors watch alot of classic cartoons and movies then eat alot and sleep. Having a quite time for my self where I won't worry about anything at all, cause the stress of adulthood is just too much 😂😂

LoL I think what I would is just to stay indoors watch alot of classic cartoons and movies then eat alot and sleep. Having a quite time for my self where I won't worry about anything at all, cause the stress of adulthood is just too much 😂😂
😀 That's really nice you know . As for me I would do all the things I didn't get to do doing childhood 😂😂 I would play alot and scream and watch Tom and Jerry again and again and sleep and eat every meal I get my hands on 😀😀. To be honest adulthood is really stressful and not fun at all. Too many responsibilities on our hands

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back