What's new

Favorite blogging platform?

When I was blogging, I used WordPress self hosted. I don't really blog anymore, but my business website is also currently using WordPress as its platform.

There are few competitors but we are not aware of it. But many who start a blog will go with WordPress as it is popular and has good plugins.

WordPress or Medium. Right now I'm working with Medium and for the first time ever, I'm getting paid for my blogs. Not much as of right now but hopefully more in the future.

The only one that i have used is wordpress however i have heard that there is a lot that is able to be used that are also free so i will have to check them out and decide which is the best.

WordPress seems the best option for me. I like the idea of it that it has most of plugins, nice templates and a greater user interface. However there are also other free versions that is available on the internet nowadays

my favorite blogging platform is blogspot.com, i love the fact that it offers us so many features and also we can apply for google adsense and get the blog to be monetize, this is a feature you can not find in free blog domains.

Blogger.com is a good blogging plartform, especially for beginners because it's free. My current website is created with blogger.com and I'm satisfied with the features. However, having a friend who is using wordpress for his site and seen how his website look, I will say wordpress is my favorite blogging plartform.

What is your favorite blogging platform to use?
My favourite blogging software would unquestionably have to be WordPress. Its security is top-notch, and it is extremely accessible and simple to use. In addition, its numerous plug-ins add that little bit of extra creativity to your blog.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back