Faudoge.com Review: Scam or legit??

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Faudoge is a faucet site that has been recently introduced whereby you are able to earn dogecoin. The advantage that makes this faucet different from the other faucets is that if you so choose to make use of it there are two claiming opportunities that you get. The first faucet is one that you can use every 30 minutes (half hour) and the second one is one that you can use every hour, which means that you have the potential to make three claims within every hour.

The faucet Is Turkish based from what I can see of the first time that I am using it.

The minimum payment from this forum is 100 DOGE. I personally have just registered for this faucet, and so I cannot say at this point if it is legitimate or not and therefore I will continue to make use of it, in hopes that it will work out. The link is below if there is any other users that have experience on the site and want to share their knowledge here, or if you want to give the site a try as well.

All the best :)

Faudoge is a faucet site that has been recently introduced whereby you are able to earn dogecoin. The advantage that makes this faucet different from the other faucets is that if you so choose to make use of it there are two claiming opportunities that you get. The first faucet is one that you can use every 30 minutes (half hour) and the second one is one that you can use every hour, which means that you have the potential to make three claims within every hour.

The faucet Is Turkish based from what I can see of the first time that I am using it.

The minimum payment from this forum is 100 DOGE. I personally have just registered for this faucet, and so I cannot say at this point if it is legitimate or not and therefore I will continue to make use of it, in hopes that it will work out. The link is below if there is any other users that have experience on the site and want to share their knowledge here, or if you want to give the site a try as well.

Personally I like Doge coin, and will like to claim from the faucet, but their 100 doge threshold looks suspicious.

Secondly, how many coin can one claim from per 30 minutes, and some of this sites carry so much ads, hope this one is different?

Faudoge.com is a new doge faucet site which is registered on Dec 27, 2020. after visiting this doge faucet site I don't understand their local language, so I searched on the net, and found payment proof on another forum, so Faudoge.com is currently paying site.

Personally I like Doge coin, and will like to claim from the faucet, but their 100 doge threshold looks suspicious.

Secondly, how many coin can one claim from per 30 minutes, and some of this sites carry so much ads, hope this one is different?
Yes 100 dogecoin is quite a bit in terms of a withdrawal, especially for a dogecoin faucet because these have low transaction fees and therefore this is how people are able to give lower withdrawal limits for faucets that are making use of this coin. From my use of the coin yesterday, I think that every thirty minutes you can claim around 0.06 DOGE. The larger faucet is more though. That is 0.12 DOGE. So in an hour you can make 0.24 DOGE.

Faudoge.com is a new doge faucet site which is registered on Dec 27, 2020. after visiting this doge faucet site I don't understand their local language, so I searched on the net, and found payment proof on another forum, so Faudoge.com is currently paying site.
One has to be very wise and careful towards all these websites that promise to pay for anything done on them. most of them are not genuine, they only collect your registration information, make you waste your time and data and won't later pay anything.

This is a good way to make some good amount of money online. There are different platforms online that deceive people to register on here PLATFORM but I think this one should be real and for the fact that they are using one of the best coin to pay is a good development

This is a good way to make some good amount of money online. There are different platforms online that deceive people to register on here PLATFORM but I think this one should be real and for the fact that they are using one of the best coin to pay is a good development
I am hoping that this site is legit as well. At the moment I am making claims on these frequently in order to try and reach the minimum withdrawal limit however even with the frequency that I am claiming I think that it will take me the better part of three weeks to a month to be able to make a withdrawal from the faucet. However, I hope that by sharing this site on the forum that other users may have experience on the site as well and will be able to share it with us.

I also think that it is good that they are paying out in DOGE as well, because I feel that this coin has a lot of potential.

Since this site is new watching how it goes is the best thing while also running some research about it. Most of this sites just syphon your info and pass them to larger corporations for research. Also I would like to know more about this doge coin and its value in real money like the dollar. Overall most of this sites are not encouraging to work with because it feels like a recycling of other phony paying sites that packed up
Post automatically merged:

Since this site is new watching how it goes is the best thing while also running some research about it. Most of this sites just syphon your info and pass them to larger corporations for research. Also I would like to know more about this doge coin and its value in real money like the dollar. Overall most of this sites are not encouraging to work with because it feels like a recycling of other phony paying sites that packed up

Many companies do take your information and then they pass them on so what I tend to do when I'm trying out a new website is that I have a separate email address that I didn't use as the email to sign up for the site. It doesn't bother me if I do receive a lot of junk email on that specific email address because it is not my primary email. This is just a note and something that you may want to consider in the future.

I am hoping that this site is legit as well. At the moment I am making claims on these frequently in order to try and reach the minimum withdrawal limit however even with the frequency that I am claiming I think that it will take me the better part of three weeks to a month to be able to make a withdrawal from the faucet.

Dogecoin is actually an interesting coin, especially with the way it is rising lately. But I wouldn't advice anyone to join a site that was created last month. Looking at the minimum requirements for withdrawal is not even inspiring. If you look at the earnings per hour, you will realize how hard it is to get.

Dogecoin is actually an interesting coin, especially with the way it is rising lately. But I wouldn't advice anyone to join a site that was created last month. Looking at the minimum requirements for withdrawal is not even inspiring. If you look at the earnings per hour, you will realize how hard it is to get.
This coin is proving to be extremely interesting over the last month since Elon Musk is actually showing some interest through a Twitter post. In fact just yesterday the coin has increased by 40% over the last 24 hours which shows huge potential for those that are continuing to invest in that even at this point.

This coin is proving to be extremely interesting over the last month since Elon Musk is actually showing some interest through a Twitter post. In fact just yesterday the coin has increased by 40% over the last 24 hours which shows huge potential for those that are continuing to invest in that even at this point.
It hurts when people remind me of the kind of increase it did yesterday. I saw the Elon Musk news and I actually predicted it to do an increase but I never predicted it to be so soon. Now I am wishing I had some Dogecoin that I was holding, it would have been really nice. I will keep an eye on it in the next few days, I might just convert a few bitcoins just for it.

Wait till you reach your cash out to know the authenticity of the site, since they didn't ask you to pay on the site, so you can't call it a scam

Thanks for the information, I'll endeavor to check out and I hope it's legit and paying, because most of sites only pay the early birds. I'll obviously check it out, then do a review on it.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for theand information, I'll endeavor to check out and I hope it's legit and paying, because most of sites only pay the early birds. I'll obviously check it out, then do a review on it.

I love dogecoin, I also learned that the price will soon Skyrocket, some crypto experts have also confirmed it so, I think now is the time to acumulat the coin and save it, I don't want to miss This time around, but my problem will start if they don't pay me after my had lebour.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back