What's new

faucetspin.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

frkbtc

Dec 20, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Faucetspin is a new website where you can ean Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum and Litecoin.
Current claim rate:
Claim 20 satoshi every 30 minute (minimum withdraw is 1000 satoshi to faucetpay)
Claim 140 satoshi every 5 minute (minimum withdraw is 5000 satoshi to faucetpay)
Claim 500 litoshi every 5 minute (minimum withdraw is 1000 litoshi to faucetpay)
also you can Earn 20% commissions on every claim your users make!

PROOF:

1610803381296-png.3421

Thanks for information. It will be handy for those who join this. But so far i haven't earn anything else from this site. So I'll be user of this whenever i will be interested in it.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for information. It will be handy for those who join this. But so far i haven't earn anything else from this site. So I'll be user of this whenever i will be interested in it.
Moreover so far i want to invest my 1st earnings yet, so after getting some profit I'll be boost up and this will let me to join other sites too

Wow! I'm loving this, you payment proof is really interesting.
How long did it take to make that amount.

I want to join you there to make some extra crypto currency. Kindly reply my message. Thanks.

It seems like an interesting site where one can earn rewards for efforts. I would have liked if you talked about how much one can realistically earn in a day. That would give us an estimate of what we can hope to make in a month. Can you help us with more details about the site.

Thank you for sharing this one. I thinks its good site if its really legit. I would like to ask how long for you to be able to withdraw or what is the minimum amount of withdrawal?

Faucetspin is a new website where you can ean Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum and Litecoin.
Current claim rate:
Claim 20 satoshi every 30 minute (minimum withdraw is 1000 satoshi to faucetpay)
Claim 140 satoshi every 5 minute (minimum withdraw is 5000 satoshi to faucetpay)
Claim 500 litoshi every 5 minute (minimum withdraw is 1000 litoshi to faucetpay)
also you can Earn 20% commissions on every claim your users make!

PROOF:

1610803381296-png.3421
Thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us. I will be in the comment section to see if there is anyone who has another payment proofs to show us apart from the one uploaded by the Original Poster. I can't afford to register and later end up not being paid.

I have not seen your payment proof bro, please it here so we can see it, and I hope they will continue to pay, cos I don't really trust all this new site , They may pay the first set of people that joined the site, leaving the rest that joined thereafter in suspense, I don't want that to happen here please.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us. I will be in the comment section to see if there is anyone who has another payment proofs to show us apart from the one uploaded by the Original Poster. I can't afford to register and later end up not being paid.
I don't think anyone of our forum members works on these faucet, because in our forum most of members knows these faucets pays very low quantity of amount, some faucets lot of efforts after also not pays any kind of amount,
so pls stay away from these type faucets.

I don't think anyone of our forum members works on these faucet, because in our forum most of members knows these faucets pays very low quantity of amount, some faucets lot of efforts after also not pays any kind of amount,
so pls stay away from these type faucets.
most of them do not pay any reasonable amount of money. The ones I have ventured into before were a regrettable experience for me. It is even better to take online surveys.

Wow! I'm loving this, you payment proof is really interesting.
How long did it take to make that amount.

I want to join you there to make some extra crypto currency. Kindly reply my message. Thanks.
Sorry to say sir, why are you want to work on these time wasting faucets, I agree these faucets paid but the amount is very low, few years back these faucets better option to earn some free coins, but now all major coins price increased, so now these faucets just wasting our valuable time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back