What's new

Faucet Simple Collector 2 MIN: Scam or Legit?

Vall3ntin

Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Greetings community,

I would like to inform you that faucet platforms shared in this topic are parts of the news project owned by faucetclaims.xyz.

Useful information:
  • You need a FaucetPay account to collect
  • You can claim every 2 minutes
  • $0.002 in cryptocurrency is offered for each claim, however the satoshi amount of the cryptocurrency is automatically changed based on the market price.
  • You can claim from a faucet only 50 times per 24h
  • A claim is validated after you complete anti-bot, re-capcha and the sponsored shortlink
  • On some days if you watch the telegram channel you can find out which faucet is boosted offering a higher gain of up to 50% (https://t.me/faucetclaims_xyz)
IMPORTANT: It is strongly recommended not to use VPN or PROXY because your ip will be checked manually on 4 different platforms, and in the positive case the ip will be blocked.

Active faucets:
Other links:

Payments are made instantly via FAUCETPAY microwallet.

If you have any question do not hesitate to ask me.

This is good. Though one thing that worries me always is the time difference between collection of rewards not because of the site but they usually mean one has to spend almost all day there if they want to get anything meaningful.

This is good. Though one thing that worries me always is the time difference between collection of rewards not because of the site but they usually mean one has to spend almost all day there if they want to get anything meaningful.
As an administrator of this project i give you a tip:

You are now active on LTC faucet ok? After you finish to collect, you must wait 2 minutes (in this waiting time you can go on ZEC faucet and collect). Then after you finish collecting on the ZEC platform the time on the LTC will be reset and you can complete it again and so on, taking into account that the time is 2 minutes waiting and you can collect a maximum of 50 times from a platform in 1.6h you finish all the claims. In the future after i will add others faucet(s) the waiting time will be 1 minutes.

I have many of such sites In my disposal but I decided to stop working there because of the low payouts. Although,.it may not be tim consuming but I see these sites as a waste of time.

I have many of such sites In my disposal but I decided to stop working there because of the low payouts. Although,.it may not be tim consuming but I see these sites as a waste of time.
It's definitely a time consuming venture and I am very skeptical of the xyz sites. Somebody shared a bad experiences on xyz sites and that's why I will never work on such sites.

It's definitely a time consuming venture and I am very skeptical of the xyz sites. Somebody shared a bad experiences on xyz sites and that's why I will never work on such sites.
Most of the ptc sites are no go area for me . It's definitely a place I would not want to go. This is basically the best thing you could do for yourself, than wasting ones time.

Most of the ptc sites are no go area for me . It's definitely a place I would not want to go. This is basically the best thing you could do for yourself, than wasting ones time.
The ptc sites pay very low and if you come across a ptc sites promising a mouth watering offers , you should immediately sense that it's a big scam. That's what to look out for.

The ptc sites pay very low and if you come across a ptc sites promising a mouth watering offers , you should immediately sense that it's a big scam. That's what to look out for.
That is the number one thing that will keep me away from sites like this. Ones I noticed that the offers are too good to be true i will definitely not work in such site.

That is the number one thing that will keep me away from sites like this. Ones I noticed that the offers are too good to be true i will definitely not work in such site.
Most of the scam sites would also give hints. Except we are not considering the hints . This hints Will make us suspect the fraudulent activities that they ate up to.

Most of the scam sites would also give hints. Except we are not considering the hints . This hints Will make us suspect the fraudulent activities that they ate up to.
You are correct with that! The hint may come in the form of juicy offers that is too good to be true. This offers are definitely not going to be realistic. That may be the hint.

You are correct with that! The hint may come in the form of juicy offers that is too good to be true. This offers are definitely not going to be realistic. That may be the hint.
The ptc sites would not be a favorite site for me to work because I understand the modus operandi and most definitely I can't really fall victim of such sites. They are known for very low payments.

Most of them are not even reliable, and will just end up wasting your time. That is why it is best to just do a way with them and not even waste your time because they won't give you what you're expecting.

Some of those websites are all scam, you need to first do some research on the type of website you invest your time on , I have seen so many websites that promise to pay me but when I finish working on the website, I didn't even received any money working on those websites

I always try to avoid most of those things at all calls , anyway now I don't even have time for such again , talkless of me spending My Time on something that is not going to be profitable to me.

Most of them are not even reliable, and will just end up wasting your time. That is why it is best to just do a way with them and not even waste your time because they won't give you what you're expecting.

Majority of such kind of faucets are not reliable. This particular faucet is also one of them, it seems to me. They are promoting the faucet on Telegram. So, I would not trust them.

Honestly I am saying I worked in so many faucets, when the faucethub active in market, now I am leaved all these faucets and I recommends other to don't work in these faucets, I agree they pays but the amount not worthy for our work.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back