What's new

Fanslave.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

descarcare.jpeg

What is Fanslave?

FanSlave is a platform where you can earn money by using your social media accounts, more specifically by performing certain actions on your social media accounts like following someone , subscribing to a channel , liking a post/photo.

FanSlave platform is available in 5 languages : English, Deutschland, Spanish, France and Chinese.

How can I earn from Fanslave?

You can earn money by completing different social media tasks. You can connect your accounts from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

In order to earn money you have to visit Earn page. Here you’ll see a list of tasks available to complete for each social media page in particular. This tasks consist in liking, following, subscribing or sharing a post/photo/video.

The payment works with a system based on credits. You’ll earn between 1 and 10 credits for each action completed. In general you’ll get 1-5 credits but sometimes there are some higher paid tasks that can offer you up to 10 credits. If you are active and complete all tasks available everyday you should reach the minimum payment requirements in a couple of weeks or so, depending on the number of tasks that is available on the platform.

Screenshot_20201119_063321.jpg

This is how the Earn page will look like. You’ll have a list of tasks available for each social media page. You have to click on the tasks and you’ll be redirected to a page where it saying what action you have to complete (like, subscribe, follow). After you complete the action you can close the page and the system will automatically add the credits in your account if you completed the required action correctly.

There is no limit to how many credits you can earn hourly or daily. It all depends on how much time you spend on the platform and how many actions you complete. If you are extremely active you’ll probably get to a point where there are no more actions to complete so you will have to wait a couple hours until new actions are available.

Withdrawal methods at Fanslave

Every credit earned on Fanslave is worth €0.005, therefore 200 credits are worth 1€.

The minimum withdrawal is 15€ which converted into credits would be 3000 credits.

You can withdraw your money using one of the following methods :

• Bank Transfer with SEPA
  • Bitcoin
  • Payeer
  • AdvCash
  • Vouchers on Amazon
The payment is manually approved and it is usually sent within a couple days but it can take up to 30 days.

FanSlave referral program

FanSlave offers you a 15% commission

from all earnings of your referrals. You’ll also receive the same commission if your referrals choose to buy credits directly from Fanslave.

You can invite people to join Fanslave as your referrals either by using your referral link or by using a QR Code in case you referral is registering from a smartphone.

FanSlave reseller program

You can become a Fanslave reseller and earn money by promoting their website and their services to other people.

As a Fanslave reseller you are able to create special packages and campaigns that you can sell to other people for a higher price.

Becoming a Fanslave reseller is not cheap. Even though you get a 10% discount for credits the minimum purchase is around 2700€ which definitely not everyone can afford.

Screenshot_20201119_062417.jpg

Is Fanslave legit?

FanSlave is a legit website that has been online for a couple years now. If you do a quick search on Google you’ll find plenty of payment proofs from lots of people around the world, including bank transfers which shows that this company is legit.

However Fanslave is only recommended if you want to earn some extra money or if you want to use your earned credits in order to boost your social media accounts. I wouldn’t recommend buying credits with your own money as their prices are very high and the campaigns won’t give you the results that you excepted.Fanslave doesn’t sell likes or followers directly, which means they don’t use bots or other softwares to boost your social media accounts. But in exchange they pay people to complete this actions and therefore you won’t get natural quality growth to your page or account. You will also receive a high amount of interactions in a very short time which could seem suspicious to social media platforms and restrict your account.

How to join and start earning on Fanslave?

Visit Fanslave website by clicking here : Fanslave . Register and verify your account by email. After you login to your account click on Earn page and start completing tasks for credits. When you reach 3000 credits you can ask for a 15€ cash out.

I did not realize how people build a large following on social media until I began using Fanslve to make money by following social media account. I saw some big names including Lady Gaga using fanslave to build fan base.

I know this site, but I do not like to use a site like this where you earn peanuts for following social accounts or pay a hefty price to build followers and engagements.

This platform is not really different from microworkers and picoworkers. I really don't think it's worth the time because in some cases some of this platform do not even have task to do and its always hard to even reach cash out

I do not think this is a good way to make money online because you might have to follow hundreds of accounts before you can reach the withdrawal threshold.

These kinds of sites are legit; however, you'll be bored by time because the payments there are slow (only 1 cent or less per task).

Use fanslave too much can cause facebook or social media jail so it is not advisable at all to use this site as main income or use them much to do much tasks.

The review is nice, Love this review, thanks for the information, it should be easy to make some cash off the platform if they truly pay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back