What's new

Family versus Job/business, which among the two is most important?

Business or job can only satisfy the financial status of a man but family fills the emotional physical and others the reason you started a business in the first place was for the home front .these makes family comes first no matter what
This is very spot on. Business and work is very important but I don't think it should come ahead of family. You can always make more money at any time but your family is irreplaceable to you.

Both family job and having a business of your own are both aspect of making money , but in my own opinion , I prefer starting my own personal business rather than working in a family company .

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
I think family has to come before a job/ business at the end of the day because the love shown from family members is irreplaceable. A job or business can be replaced but the family will always be there, in happy and in difficult times so it is very important to have a good relationship with family members

Family is number one and job number two but we need the job to take care of the family.
The real issue is you trying to paint these two things as being in opposition to each other.
What I understand Is that both of them are always complimentary and they should remain so.
Definitelly they are complimentary,but in the job that you are doing you will need a stable family at home to be aboe to concentrate and be productive at what you are doing at the work place.

I think family has to come before a job/ business at the end of the day because the love shown from family members is irreplaceable. A job or business can be replaced but the family will always be there, in happy and in difficult times so it is very important to have a good relationship with family members
Family joy is always irreplaceable and when you are tired and frustrated at your workplace ,myou will always fun love and affection waiting for you at home , so family comes first.

Family joy is always irreplaceable and when you are tired and frustrated at your workplace ,myou will always fun love and affection waiting for you at home , so family comes first.
Family is one of the most indispensable things in life, and they are genuinely a blessing. In the workplace, you can be replaced at any given moment but your family will always have your back which is a wonderful feeling

All we are after is money it how we earn it doesn't really matter, if you can earn money running a business by yourself then that will be a good idea, just do what works out for you.

The two are crucial since they are interconnected; if you encounter difficulties, your family will support you. You support your family by using the money you produce from your business. Both must be balanced.

A working mother typically faces this conundrum and resigns from her position as a result. That occurs when a baby is present. Because of this, working online is increasingly important in today's world. You can undoubtedly make money working online if you are unable to work in an office. I know it's not much, but it can at least help with the tight budget. Additionally, working online teaches you new skills.

Different people have different kind of preferences in their life. Sometimes, they have to value and give importance to work and sometimes they must emphasise their families.

A man's financial well-being can only be satisfied by his job or business; however, his emotional, physical, and social needs are met by his family. This is why you started your business in the first place. Family should always come first because of these.

Different people have different kind of preferences in their life. Sometimes, they have to value and give importance to work and sometimes they must emphasise their families.
This is true. Personally, I think the two should go hand in hand in order to complete an adult human being. An individual should not focus on one too much to the detriment of the other.

money is needed to get basic things and satisfy family members but some situations require family love and support so if you push your family away just because of a career or business, a time is coming that those things

Family is one thing, but so is your career or business since you need to support your family if you don't, you'll be labeled a horrible parent, spouse, or both, which is exactly what you are. Family, however, shouldn't be overlooked because they will always be there for you and are the people you turn to when things become tough. Therefore, you should make time for them. Key is finding a balance between the two.

Making money is important, but family is more important. We should always stay and make time to connect with our families. Most of the time people tend to overwork themselves and neglect their families

I put so much value on my job. That is the most important thing for me now currently as I am trying to attend financial stability then I can turn forward and help my family members that needs help.

Jobs are very important to me because if I can be able to get a good employment I can inturns take care of my family members which is also another important things In my life. They needs cares and attention which I must be financially stable to be able to provide them that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back