Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Fair use, to my knowledge, is the use of others content to respond to, critique, and transpose or something in those regards. Essentially it lets you use portions of content to react to, to question, comments and so on.

What do you see fair use is? I'm for fair use, as we need to have something like this. I don't know if it's like that in other countries, but in the US we have fair use law I think it is. Here's the definition according to Bing AI:
Fair use is a legal doctrine that allows the use of copyrighted material without permission from the owner under certain circumstances such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. The doctrine permits limited use of copyrighted material without having to first acquire permission from the copyright holder.

Fair use, to my knowledge, is the use of others content to respond to, critique, and transpose or something in those regards. Essentially it lets you use portions of content to react to, to question, comments and so on.

What do you see fair use is? I'm for fair use, as we need to have something like this. I don't know if it's like that in other countries, but in the US we have fair use law I think it is. Here's the definition according to Bing AI:

I think you are talking about usage of certain kind of products or services in a fair manner, right? This also involves not misusing the product in order to cause harm to others or the company? The definition of fair use might be really broad.

Fair use is not an absolute right, but rather a flexible and subjective principle. It takes into account various factors to determine whether a particular use is fair, such as the purpose and character of the use, the nature of the copyrighted work, the amount and substantiality of the portion used, and the potential impact on the market for the original work.

Personally, I have never bothered about taking up the fair use principle because from my analysis of it, there's always difficulty in knowing when you have over used what you're not supposed to and that's going to push you into a legal issue of copyright infringement.

I've had to read over the Fair Use legal language a few times. Just when I think I've got it down pat, I find that maybe I don't get it quite as much as I thought. But for the most part, it's always better to create original content instead of using something from someone else. That way you don't have to worry about breaking any laws.

I understand what is fair use. I have been using intellectual properties under fair use for a long time. It is ok to use someone else's property under fair use if you are reviewing them. For instance, you can take stills from movies or a short clip, if you are reviewing the movies.

You might meet the materials that was created by other people if you are writing your project but this does not necessarily mean that you have to contact them physically. This is what is considered as fair use and there is only a particular limit in which you can use them .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back