What's new

Failure is the best teacher

Yes brilliant failure is the best teacher if you don't failure you still wont know how to succeed.
In order to reach your ultimate potential, your personal best and to make the ‘impossible’ possible, you need to push yourself, go to the absolute limits and definitely not fear failure. When you have a no fear attitude and embrace failure, it will maximize your motivation, determination and perseverance.
Well I don't think one necessarily need to be a victim of failure before learning, you can learn from history of someone else, it maybe failure experience or success.

Failure is life's greatest teacher
“The quickest road to success is to possess an attitude towards failure of 'no fear'” – Ralph Heath, author of Celebrating Failure: The Power of Taking Risks, Making Mistakes and Thinking Big. In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson.

Failure is truly the best to teacher. When you fail in a business, you learn your lessons and work on ways to improve yourself. I always believe that there is no limit to what I can achieve. The most important thing in this is to learn a lesson whenever you fail in anything.

in life, whenever we want to start an innovation, it has proven that there is always a chance that it could fail no matter how sure we are about the business idea. It is important that when failure comes we learn from it because if we fail at something once then its highly possible that we will not do it again.

Yes failure is always the best teacher in all spheres of life. If you think you have failed in one are or two in life this failure will give you more experience on how to tackle such cases in the future and show you how to manage snd tackle it

Why do teachers fail?
Teachers fail because they are overwhelmed.

You are not alone. Many teachers - especially new teachers - feel this way in their first few years in the classroom. Once you are overwhelmed, how do you deal with what makes or breaks you? Take a deep breath and step back

,Failure is the best teacher, we can understand this quote by history
Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
to some people, failure night be the best teacher but to me personally I do not take that. I do not need to experience failure in any way before I learn what I need to know about life or business. there are people into the business ahead if me that I can learn from, ask questions, etc.

No one wants to fail because it is bad for our ego. Failure humbles you and will make you evaluate the situation better. When your ego is in charge, you will not learn from the mistakes you have made, you will not be open to other people’s views or see the situations clearly.

We need the learn, evaluate and listen to other people if we want to see what needs to change in order to succeed.

Failure is not the best teacher but experience. Failure is just to teach you your formal preparation is not enough and you need to put more efforts. It is not only through failure that one can learn but one can learn also through success.

Failure will not kill you but failure can stop you from succeeding because of your fear. ... But failure does not mean that your idea was wrong or that your dream is not good enough. Failure simply means learning something or taking a different path.

Failure will always be there to teach us some lessons and give us the experience we need to survive in a business world. Without failure one would think he or she is invincible. Failure is not the end, it's only the beginning for a better experience.

Failure won't kill you but your fear to fail just may keep you from success. ... But failure doesn't mean your idea wasn't valid or that your dream isn't good enough. Failure simply means there is something to be learned or another direction to be taken.
Exactly. Failure to me is a stepping stone when it comes to achieving success, it's the best thing that should happen to any business man or an investor because it's better that you failed on your way to success, learnt on the way to success and later achieved success than run straightforward to success and only to fall from grace to zero.

However, research shows that when it comes to learning, failure can be a good thing after us. In fact, failure is better than success. Madison and Desai (2010) discovered that the knowledge gained from our failures lasts longer than our successes.

The quickest road to success is to possess an attitude towards failure of 'no fear'” – Ralph Heath, author of Celebrating Failure: The Power of Taking Risks, Making Mistakes and Thinking Big. In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson

Concerning failure being the best teacher. Well, there are some vital lessons that are learnt through failing, it is at times like a process to attaining or gaining victory. Every man who is successful or has a success story also has a failing story also, so it is like a stepping stone to success because during the time of failure, you have actualize the factors behind.

Come to think of it, no one can ever boost in life that he or she has never failed at something at one point in time in his or her life. It's a very common thing to fail and then get back up. To fail is not the problem but refusing to learn from your failure and getting back up stronger is the biggest problem.
yeah, totally. No one can really beat his chest and say he has never failed in anything ever. Anyone saying that must be the founder of lies. But at the long run, the major thing is learning from your failure, learning from your mistake, and more importantly, learning from them mistakes of others as this will prevent you from making yours.

To some people failure give them Low esteem but for some reasons we an look at failure is a when you are looking at it as a teacher in the positive side. When you fail you have the ability to learn from your mistakes.

Failure builds out experience and hence, we can say that it's teaches usyou, it is the best thing that can result from luck, and if one is lucky enough, he or she gets to witness many failure in life which will serve as great experience, it will later teach foryou the future far or near.

In order to grow, you need failure, it is life’s ultimate lesson. Failing will happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, so you might as well have a ‘no fear’ attitude towards it. This does not mean you should expect to fail, but when it happens accept it.
There is value in failure. Through failure, you will get to know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes. Failures make us rethink, reconsider and find new ways and strategies to achieve our goals.

I like this thread. Surely you fall to rise again,there is no successful person who has not failed before. Failing teaches you your mistakes it also shows you your strong spots. When you fail,you know exactly which aspect you should work on in your endeavors.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back