What's new

Failure is the best teacher

No matter how hard you try to avoid it, failing will occur, so you might as well approach it with a "no fear" mentality. Failure will allow you to better understand who you are and help you to make mistakes-free decisions in the future.

No matter how hard you try to avoid it, failing will occur, so you might as well approach it with a "no fear" mentality. Failure will allow you to better understand who you are and help you to make mistakes-free decisions in the future.
If you have to seek for employment they ask you how many years of experience you have but they won't ask you how many years of failure you have passed through. I don't know why I believe experience is the best teacher. we all have our own point of view.

yes, failure is the best teacher because it sharpens your edge to succeed, it shows you your mistakes and you learn from them and re-strategies to get a winning formula necessary for success

It's frequently said that failure is the finest teacher since it teaches us important lessons that can help us get better and accomplish our objectives. Failure can teach us how to better approach activities and challenges in the future and can help us recognize our flaws and mistakes. Moreover, failure can serve as inspiration because it pushes us to work harder and persist in the face of challenges.

I listened to Steve Jobs speak and he was talking about how he was sacked from the business he co-founded. That was a major failure. He went back hole. Worked on himself and he was called back and rose to the level of CEO again.

I listened to Steve Jobs speak and he was talking about how he was sacked from the business he co-founded. That was a major failure. He went back hole. Worked on himself and he was called back and rose to the level of CEO again.
That's really good, if you know what you are looking for u don't think there's any need for you to boarder yourself with things like this, all that matters is for you to find a way to be successful.

,Failure is the best teacher, we can understand this quote by history
Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
Failure is truly the beat teacher. There are times that we do better after we have failed. Failure helps to discipline you so that you will be able to do better . I have learnt a lot from that

Failure is truly the beat teacher. There are times that we do better after we have failed. Failure helps to discipline you so that you will be able to do better . I have learnt a lot from that
That's true, when you failed you are expected to learn from it, sometimes we pay for our mistakes, and the important thing there's is that mistake give us experience.

,Failure is the best teacher, we can understand this quote by history
Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
Sometimes, I don't think this quote is right, do you know why?
I sense that failure doesn't come in a day, it's a process that materialized due to some activities of the person. I think this family quote says it all "Failure to plan is a plan to fail".

That's true, when you failed you are expected to learn from it, sometimes we pay for our mistakes, and the important thing there's is that mistake give us experience.
It is quite unfortunate that some people still do not learn from their mistakes after failing a lot of times. I guess this is because they are not ready to learn or the are not being observant about the reason of their failure

In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson. Failing will happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, so you might as well have a 'no fear' attitude towards it. ... Through failure, you will get to know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes

Personally, I don't believe that you must fail before you can succeed. Get me right, I'm not saying that failing isn't part of the process but it's not a must that you will fail. If you work harder not to fail, there's a good chance you'll not.

It is quite unfortunate that some people still do not learn from their mistakes after failing a lot of times. I guess this is because they are not ready to learn or the are not being observant about the reason of their failure
Yeah you are right, but I think those kinds of people don't really know what they are looking for, learning from our previous mistakes give us experience, an this experience give us success.

Yeah you are right, but I think those kinds of people don't really know what they are looking for, learning from our previous mistakes give us experience, an this experience give us success.
The major thing failure does is to make us not get to where we want to get to so it is our point and our duty to take observe everything going on so that we can know the mostake that we made in the business.

The major thing failure does is to make us not get to where we want to get to so it is our point and our duty to take observe everything going on so that we can know the mostake that we made in the business.
You got it right, me I appreciate failures most of the time, because I know it comes with a great lesson to be learned, failing is just a tasks on success, everyone must pay it and no one gets around it.

You got it right, me I appreciate failures most of the time, because I know it comes with a great lesson to be learned, failing is just a tasks on success, everyone must pay it and no one gets around it.
The only thing about failure is that it is not good to fail all the time. When you fail all the time, it becomes tiring and it may help some people to give up on their dreams. It happens a lot.

The only thing about failure is that it is not good to fail all the time. When you fail all the time, it becomes tiring and it may help some people to give up on their dreams. It happens a lot.
Yeah that's not what I meant by failing all of the time, if you are failing all the time I don't think it will be a good idea to keep on going with what you are doing, what I meant is that when I lose money I learn from that mistake that cost me money an it will give me more experience to earn more money next day or after.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back