What's new

Failure is the best teacher

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed.

If you have good knowledge on how to trade the financial market I don't think you can lose money, a lot of people that lose money in trading is because they don't take their time and learn.

Forex trading always involves risk. This means that if you get involved with the Forex market, then you will have to experience some sort of risk all the time no matter what.

That's true, but sometimes I think we won't know if you we can make success it not, having the experience is very important, I also don't like the idea of taking loans to start up a business.
That's completely true,if you have the good experience of what you are doing you can earn money, a lot of people ended up wasting their time because they don't have the experience.

We all knows that whenever we fails in anything , even In our academic career , we tend to take things slow , think about what makes us fail , wee where we are lacking and come back stronger and better , that's why they said failure is the best teacher .

That's completely true,if you have the good experience of what you are doing you can earn money, a lot of people ended up wasting their time because they don't have the experience.
That's just tye naked truth, if you know what you are doing online or offline you can earn a considerable amount of money with it, but if you Don't have the knowledge you'll lose a lot of money.

That's just tye naked truth, if you know what you are doing online or offline you can earn a considerable amount of money with it, but if you Don't have the knowledge you'll lose a lot of money.
You have a good point there, understanding what you are doing is very much important, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely earn a decent amount of money but a lot of people don't really know this.

That's true, but sometimes I think we won't know if you we can make success it not, having the experience is very important, I also don't like the idea of taking loans to start up a business.
That's just the point. As you know, baby businesses do tend to be very difficult to run as they will be facing so many challenges and competitors and they all threaten the existence of your business.

That's just the point. As you know, baby businesses do tend to be very difficult to run as they will be facing so many challenges and competitors and they all threaten the existence of your business.
That's just the fact, if you are starting up a small business you are going to face a lot trying to grow that business, that's why it's advisible to start up a business with a good amount.

You have a good point there, understanding what you are doing is very much important, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely earn a decent amount of money but a lot of people don't really know this.
That's just the fact, if you know what you are doing you are going to earn money, but if you don't know what you are doing you'll definitely waste your time.

That's just the fact, if you know what you are doing you are going to earn money, but if you don't know what you are doing you'll definitely waste your time.
That's just the fact about it, before you can earn money online you need to know what you are doing, if you do the you will enjoy your journey online but a lot of people don't take this serious.

That's just the fact, if you are starting up a small business you are going to face a lot trying to grow that business, that's why it's advisible to start up a business with a good amount.
That's why it's advisable to start up a business without a loan. While laying the foundation of a recently established business, we would have to pass through lots of challenges.

Failure is the most important lesson in life since it helps you grow. Failure will occur no matter how hard you try to prevent it, so you might as well approach it without fear. You will learn more about yourself and from your mistakes if you experience failure.

That's just the fact about it, before you can earn money online you need to know what you are doing, if you do the you will enjoy your journey online but a lot of people don't take this serious.
That's completely true, but it's obvious that a lot of people don't really understand this, this just like trading you need to have the experience before you can earn.

That's why it's advisable to start up a business without a loan. While laying the foundation of a recently established business, we would have to pass through lots of challenges.
It's not a good idea to start up a business with loan, my reason for saying this is because you don't know if the business will be successful or not there's no need to take a loan in order to start up a business.

It's not a good idea to start up a business with loan, my reason for saying this is because you don't know if the business will be successful or not there's no need to take a loan in order to start up a business.
There are actually a few people that started their businesses with the loan they took from one source or the other and they later became successful. But that's just too risky if you ask me.

As far as I'm concerned, yes failure is the best lesson. Because you can know what's right and what's wrong, you can correct your mistakes, you know what you shouldn't do, and you know when something happens. . What to do next before things get out of control

Read more: Failure is the best teacher | Bizdustry - Forum for making money online https://bizdustry.com/threads/failure-is-the-best-teacher.11655/#ixzz7lr9EnI7s
Bizdustry.com is a discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Start posting today and discuss finance with like-minded people.
Under the Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

There are actually a few people that started their businesses with the loan they took from one source or the other and they later became successful. But that's just too risky if you ask me.
That's true, if you are good at starting up a business with loans you'll will not get the best results you want,but there are some people that take a loan to start up a business but in my own opinion that's not a good idea.

That's true, if you are good at starting up a business with loans you'll will not get the best results you want,but there are some people that take a loan to start up a business but in my own opinion that's not a good idea.
Whether you start up your business with your own capital or you took a loan, it's all the same just that the one of taking a loan would add a kind of pressure on you. Every time, you will feel like the clock is ticking.

Whether you start up your business with your own capital or you took a loan, it's all the same just that the one of taking a loan would add a kind of pressure on you. Every time, you will feel like the clock is ticking.
That's true,but I'll advise you to do whatever is working out for you, if you are ok with taking loans you can go ahead and do that, but for me this not a good idea.

That's true,but I'll advise you to do whatever is working out for you, if you are ok with taking loans you can go ahead and do that, but for me this not a good idea.
I have never been a huge fan of taking loans for business startup although I plan to consider it if it's for business development. Failure ain't a bad thing but we shouldn't be careless about that.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back