What's new

Failure is the best teacher

I agree with you that failure is the Best teacher in one condition which is when you appreciate that experience is the best teacher. Meaning when you use that failure experience and make a better solution that last positively
If you fail I don't think you'll like to repeat that same mistake you made, failure will really help you to gain success that's if you know how to use the, they might be your ice breaker.

If you fail I don't think you'll like to repeat that same mistake you made, failure will really help you to gain success that's if you know how to use the, they might be your ice breaker.
Well said. People who learn from there mistakes made the best and helpful legends. Those who make something out of nothing are those who make the saying, experience the best teacher.

Failure bus actually inevitable in whatever we are doing. Do it's not something we should even try avoiding totally but work hard to decrease in occurrence rate.
That's just the fact, there's nothing you can do to change failures, but if you stand strong you can over come it, failure's will help to gain success.

We all have our own different point of view in terms of failure and experience. Other people tends to believe that experience may be the best feature while other people believe it to be failure.

There's no version in this life where failure is entirely a bad thing. Although we don't pray and hope for such but still, it's more like a pathway to success.
You have a point there, failure's are something that we can escape from, if you are starting up a business just put it on mind that you'll face a lot of challenges.

Some participants studied failure and learned a lot from it. Ayelet's previous research indicates that the effect may be dependent on expertise. The experts...

I quite agree that failure is the best teacher. Different from what many people take it for, failure is a road to success. Every successful men today has once failed. However, some people give up because of failure, which ought not to be. When you failed, the best thing is to sit down and know why you failed and ask yourself "why did I failed and what are the lesson I can take from it".

You have a point there, failure's are something that we can escape from, if you are starting up a business just put it on mind that you'll face a lot of challenges.
Challenges are for sure when starting up a new business entirely ad that's when you will have to pass the stress of setting up your business connections and customers base.

Challenges are for sure when starting up a new business entirely ad that's when you will have to pass the stress of setting up your business connections and customers base.
If you are starting up a business for the very first time you'll face a lot of challenges, they are inevitable you can't escape from them, but the best thing to do is to stand strong.

Although failure isn't the best instructor, I completely get your perspective and think it's still cool. After failing at various moments in life, most people often fare better because they learn where they made mistakes at each step they took. We don't have forever to try anything and fail, but I still believe it's better to learn from others' mistakes.

If you are starting up a business for the very first time you'll face a lot of challenges, they are inevitable you can't escape from them, but the best thing to do is to stand strong.
That's very correct. This is the reason why it's a bad idea to take loan to start a business because the truth is that you can never tell the future if the business as that stage.

That's very correct. This is the reason why it's a bad idea to take loan to start a business because the truth is that you can never tell the future if the business as that stage.
That's true but some people that's the only option they have, I think if you are right in there shoes you might consider taking loans because that's the only way.

That's true but some people that's the only option they have, I think if you are right in there shoes you might consider taking loans because that's the only way.
People don't go about taking loans when they can actually afford things themselves so it might have been their last resort. But in any case, I think it's still nice to have a side plan in case their business fails.

People don't go about taking loans when they can actually afford things themselves so it might have been their last resort. But in any case, I think it's still nice to have a side plan in case their business fails.
Ok that's true, but I think if you are in a situation were taking loans will be the only way out I think that's just the best thing to do, a lot of people have experience on how to start up a business but they don't have capital.

Ok that's true, but I think if you are in a situation were taking loans will be the only way out I think that's just the best thing to do, a lot of people have experience on how to start up a business but they don't have capital.
But I can also tell you that many people who took loans for their business never succeeded and now they have to live in debt and regrets till God knows when. It's really a risky thing to do.

That's just the fact, all forex traders don't make it that way, you need to know what exactly it is before you can go ahead and invest your money on it, but a lot of people don't get this.

I think that Forex trader lose a lots of money in the market, but I believe that traders with good mindset never think that they have "failed". i think they challenge themselves and then try to trade in the best manner. They try to improve themselves and make a good trading plan.

In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson. Failing will happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, so you might as well have a 'no fear' attitude towards it. Through failure you will get to know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes.
Failure is almost inevitable in life - it speaks majorly to one thing that you're putting in the effort but that aside, it's better most times to learn from the failures of others as yours might be too costly.

I think that Forex trader lose a lots of money in the market, but I believe that traders with good mindset never think that they have "failed". i think they challenge themselves and then try to trade in the best manner. They try to improve themselves and make a good trading plan.
If you have good knowledge on how to trade the financial market I don't think you can lose money, a lot of people that lose money in trading is because they don't take their time and learn.

But I can also tell you that many people who took loans for their business never succeeded and now they have to live in debt and regrets till God knows when. It's really a risky thing to do.
That's true, but sometimes I think we won't know if you we can make success it not, having the experience is very important, I also don't like the idea of taking loans to start up a business.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back