What's new

Failure is the best teacher

Well I am amazed to here that failure is the best teacher I used hear of experience is the best teacher,I totally disagree that failure is the best teacher,one could keep failing without learning to do the right thing except he applies wisdom,so to me wisdom is the best teacher
Though failure is also part of experience in business , but we tend to sit down and learn better when we fail at a business than whenwe are succesful , we dont tend to look at our loopholes because of the success.

,Failure is the best teacher, we can understand this quote by history
Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
This is a truly touching and motivational story. However, I don't believe failure is the best teacher. There are some failures that you experience and you might not be able to come back like before.

This is a truly touching and motivational story. However, I don't believe failure is the best teacher. There are some failures that you experience and you might not be able to come back like before.
If you allow failure to pin you down and destroy your business permanently , then you are a failure from the start , you must learn why you failed and work on the loose ends and try again.

I sometimes believe in this but then it does not necessarily mean that you will have to feel because you want to be successful because sometimes experience is just enough for you to pick up.

If you allow failure to pin you down and destroy your business permanently , then you are a failure from the start , you must learn why you failed and work on the loose ends and try again.
This is very inspirational. I believe a lot of entrepreneurs and businessmen who are struggling at the moment will find motivation and encouragement not to give up despite the challenges that they are facing.

This is something that I largely disagree with because you can be able to make money in this space without having to feel as you just need to have the right experiences with the right people.

I sometimes believe in this but then it does not necessarily mean that you will have to feel because you want to be successful because sometimes experience is just enough for you to pick up.
Failure is part of experience but just a negative aspect of experience but if we fail and tend to rise again , we normally work hard trying to beat and catch up with the succesful business .

If one is actually comparing between success and failure, which one of them is the best teacher then it's definitely failure. If someone hasn't tested failure he would take world common and easy, but we should note that both failure and success are still part of experience which is actually the best teacher
Different strokes for different folks,sometimes some very strategic person would not like to experience what others have experience,they would like to opt to learn from the mistakes of others,that will save them time and the scares that comes with failure.

In the real world, when you fail in certain things, it might be a business, there are lot of chances that you will learn more about the business , that is if you are willing to learn from the failure or mistakes that you have made.

T
In the real world, when you fail in certain things, it might be a business, there are lot of chances that you will learn more about the business , that is if you are willing to learn from the failure or mistakes that you have made.
This is a good point though. But sometimes if you make a mistake and it leads to your downfall, it might be very difficult to recover from it especially in a business.

Failure won't kill you but your fear to fail just may keep you from success. ... But failure doesn't mean your idea wasn't valid or that your dream isn't good enough. Failure simply means there is something to be learned or another direction to be taken.
what really matters most of the time is for you to learn your lessons whenever you fail. People need to understand that failure is not an end of the journey but they must learn.
I actually failed a lot in my online journey but I was able to learn lessons.

T

This is a good point though. But sometimes if you make a mistake and it leads to your downfall, it might be very difficult to recover from it especially in a business.
This is true, there are some kind of early or you will experience and you will never recover again. This is why it is always important and necessary to be very careful on the kind of decisions you take.

Nobody is going to want a scenario in which they will have to fail before they are going to become successful in the future. This is exactly why failure is the best teacher.

Nobody is going to want a scenario in which they will have to fail before they are going to become successful in the future. This is exactly why failure is the best teacher.
Though failure is also an experience but a negative aspect of experience, but nobody pray to fail in his or her business , but you become more focused and serious when you failed Once

Failure in anything we are doing is a challenge for us because the challenges give us a lot of information that is necessary for us to succeed when we made any attempt of something similar, I don't see the need for people to panic just because of failure.
Sometimes the things that we experience in the course of doing our business especially when the projections we have map out did not fall into place,it becomes a set back for us,but on the other hand it will serve an experience for us.

Failure is the most important lesson in life since it helps you grow.
Failure will occur no matter how hard you try to prevent it, so you might as well approach it without fear.
You will learn more about yourself and from your mistakes if you experience failure.

Failure is the most important lesson in life since it helps you grow.
Failure will occur no matter how hard you try to prevent it, so you might as well approach it without fear.
You will learn more about yourself and from your mistakes if you experience failure.
That's true, I agree with what you've said, if you have ever experienced failure you are expected to use it as a lesson to get what you want, you are not expected to give up.

,Failure is the best teacher, we can understand this quote by history
Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
Definetly failure is the best teacher but if someone use it as an experience and don't lose themselves during the failure then it can help them to take steps on failure and become successful.

One thing I hear over-and-over again from people is that they’re afraid to fail. They’re afraid of what others will think about them if they fumble towards their goals. They’re afraid to endure the pain of falling short: and so, they make fears their reality. Little do they know that failure is the best teacher.

They stop short of realizing their goals or, worse, they don’t take action in the first place. I certainly have feared failure. And my fear has paralyzed me at times.

Yes, I completely agree with what you've said, if you are failling you'll definitely get it right if you take good actions, I have failed countless of times but I'm still trying to get it right.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back