What's new

Failure is the best teacher

In order to grow, you need experience. And you'll be needing a lot it too. I don't believe you need failure to grow. I believe what you need to grow in any endeavour is the experience. It will help you go far

I stand with those that disagree that one's failure is the greatest teacher instead of experience. When have a lot of experiences on something you do, the future outcors will be better always for you

Failure is definitely a lesson and not something to discourage you from moving on, if you fail, try again, if you fail again try try again until you succeed, it's in the failures we know what to do or avoid in other to succeed .

In order to grow, you need experience. And you'll be needing a lot it too. I don't believe you need failure to grow. I believe what you need to grow in any endeavour is the experience. It will help you go far
deeply agreed with you ,in order to grow you need experience ,you will be needing it allot ,without experience one can not succeed ,also your experience can guarantee your success while your failure cannot guarantee your success at all

People learn in business in various ways but learning through failure is the best. People tends not to repeat or makes the same mistakes that cause a major failure of their business.
Learning through failure seems to be the best way of learning because you would have known where you make mistakes and correct the mistakes and never allow the mistakes to happen again.

Yes failure helps you in the growth process in your business or other endeavour in life, but your experience is what you need to see you through anything at all

It is an experience that teaches lessons. Imagine going at a lost of how many and much product because of a mistake in ingredients used,, or failing an exams for not reading material given a lecturer,.

Failure is the best teacher before you succeed you most fall to me failure is inevitable in human existence so far you fail and learn from the mistakes you will definitely succeed.

Failure can't be and will not certainly be the best teacher but experience is. With your experience in somethings, it opens up opportunities for you than your number of failures you're telling people about

Failure is a normal part of life and sometimes for most people you must have to fail before you will get an insight about the path that you are following.

So as to expand, you require failing, it is actually life's supreme lesson. Stopping working will certainly occur, regardless of exactly how difficult you attempt to prevent it, therefore you may also have actually a 'no fear' mindset in the direction of it. With failing you will certainly learn more about on your own much a lot better, as well as you will certainly gain from your errors.

Failure is not the best teacher but one can learn something from his or her failure, the raw truth is whether failure or success one must learn from there.

Failure I won't say is the best teacher but it is part of learning experiences. Failure to me is a driving force to success and not necessarily the best teacher!

Failure is an experience in life, where everybody experienced in one way or the other. Yet anybody that gives up after failure is a fool over a thing that can be achieved. Failure can only make us learn.

,Failure is the best teacher, we can understand this quote by history
Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
for the fact that other people have fail in their life and are now succeeding does not mean that failure is the best teacher. So you are indirectly telling us that before we succeed in this life we have to fail ?

,Failure is the best teacher, we can understand this quote by history
Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
Yes.
If you don't fail, how do you get to succeed?
We learn from our mistakes. Failure does not mean 'you're totally down and will never get up'. Its in fact a stepping stone to success.
So let's welcome failures and use it to our advantage!

for the fact that other people have fail in their life and are now succeeding does not mean that failure is the best teacher. So you are indirectly telling us that before we succeed in this life we have to fail ?
There is no guarantee that when a person fails he would succeed later on. Your failure has Notting to do with you succeeding honestly. I only see it as a way of getting experience I believe this is why people call it the best teacher. Cause when you fail in one method, you would have to go and learn another method to try it. But this all depends on how determined you are as an individual.

There is no guarantee that when a person fails he would succeed later on. Your failure has Notting to do with you succeeding honestly. I only see it as a way of getting experience I believe this is why people call it the best teacher. Cause when you fail in one method, you would have to go and learn another method to try it. But this all depends on how determined you are as an individual.
That's your own point of view , and you must have your point for saying that , but I don't agree with you, wole soyinka said he learnt through his failure because he wrote jamb and waec a couple of times before making it but he never backed down, Now I believe we all know what he has achieved in life now.

To me failure is not actually the teacher. The real teacher is experience. The experience you gathered from success and failures build our perception on how to face challenges.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back