What's new

Failure is the best teacher

I am not an advocate of this thought. Failure is sometimes inevitable in life, Yes! But, this doesn't make it the best teacher. Not everyone should fail because they are new to something.
Also, some people are quite successful in life without failing. Besides if everyone should fail in order to learn ,then what is the essence of mentors?
I believe learning from the mistakes of others or doing your best should be the best way of learning.

,Failure is the best teacher, we can understand this quote by history
Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
Failure is indeed the best success teacher. Tell me someone that have never fail in his life and i will remind you of a person that has ever try out something new. Without failure new ideas and innovations would not have been given birth to.

We can understand that quote that says failure is the best teacher,that means when a person failure in all what is doing he or she will not fail and learn a lesson from it, example when a student failure in is mathematics subject he or she will not do the same again in that subject and a lot of people knows that failure is the opposite of success,that means when a person fail he or she learn a lesson.

I've always thought about it and you describe it in your thread. I am one of the people who maintains this as a great teaching. Each failure, each defeat or barrier that appears to me, teaches me to correct my mistakes and not make them again, in this way I gain experience and learn on the way to success.

Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
Failure is part of our every day love. The taste of failure makes one appreciate success when it finally comes. Even though failure causes unprecedented change in our lives, deep down inside our hearts lies a river of success. Success can not be felt without failure!..so it's only a process and stage in life.

In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson. Failing will happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, so you might as well have a 'no fear' attitude towards it. ... Through failure, you will get to know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes.

Of bill gates

Another success qoute is
Yeah that's a good one there, but i personally find that as out dated, because i came to learn that you can also learn from someone's past failures, not repeating the same mistakes others you know or heard of make,this means you have learnt from another person's mistake,not having to make yours before succeeding in that endeavors.

Of bill gates

Another success qoute is
Faikure is the best teacher in life and the most important thing in life is to learn from our mistakes and move on with our life, correct our mistakes and don't allow the mistakes to repeat itself again, failure is not the end of life but the beginning of success.

Although we are used to the quote 'experience is the best teacher', I would agree that failure teaches the most important lessons of life that gives room for development and excellence.

Failure can teach you, however, I don't want to call failure as a the best teacher. You may learn from your failure, you may not commit the same mistake again as you have learned, however, you will commit another mistake, a new mistake this time.

Well I don't think failure is the best teacher but I know one thing for sure that you can learn from your mistake, but you must not be a failure

Actually have been hearing this from people but I believe if you are afraid of failing it will surely motivate you. So failure is actually the best teacher . Failure is a wall to success to me which you need to break down .

Yes, failure is the best teacher it help one to understand and learn from then, because when one fall you like to learn from your failure and to start again.

Yes failure is a very good teacher and without doubt that best teacher because if you have experienced failure at one space first hand, then you will most likely not make one again.

Failure might be the best teacher but still many people do not learn from their mistakes and they tend to repeat the same mistake again and again. Honestly speaking, I am one of them. I made a mistake by investing in some Hyip programs and repeated that mistake by again investing my money into such websites despite getting scammed by Hyips two times.

To be very honest, that saying is very true, while we should make intentional efforts not to make mistakes, it is often hard that people do make a mistake twice at all.

You are very correct about your point. Failure in business helps us to understand the business more than before through the mistakes and errors that resulted in the failure of the business. Failure makes us to be more stronger, smarter and wiser in our future business decision making.

Indeed people learn from other people's failures and this what is helps people to grow . We can't not know that a certain approach is wrong without a failure .

Failure in anything we are doing is a challenge for us because the challenges give us a lot of information that is necessary for us to succeed when we made any attempt of something similar, I don't see the need for people to panic just because of failure.

Failure won't kill you but your fear to fail just may keep you from success. ... But failure doesn't mean your idea wasn't valid or that your dream isn't good enough. Failure simply means there is something to be learned or another direction to be taken.
this is very correct,because when you take an action that did not go well,it simply tells us that the very strategy we apply did not go down well and we should learn from the experience.And that is how to grow,and altimately we will never repeat that same mistake again.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back