What's new

Failure is the best teacher

Yes. Failure is the best teacher. Reason for this is that, when you fail you rise up and start again and when you get to that Same point you failed before, you wouldn't want to fail again because you have learned your lesson. Then, you would be able to surpass the task before you.

I totally agree with the thread. Only the person that failed in the past and never gave up until he or she achieved his or her dream is actually the best teacher. Such a person is the only person that can give you real testimonies with his or her example. If you are being opportunied to meet such a person to advice you on life, then you are actually one step to achieving that task.

To say Failure is the best teacher is a great Havoc, as it means, a man must keep making mistakes everyday before he can learn that's too dangerous ton cope with in life. Experience from people is the best way to learn.

Qualification refers to the ability of an individual team or a team to perform a task. Opportunity refers to the time and situation at work. For example, if a hospital is known for successful heart transplants, it should have a team of surgeons who are skilled in performing the transplant (capacity), and the space to perform the transplant should be in the right place and There must be equipment, as well as the patient who needs them (opportunity). Managers have little influence on competence, and they can have some influence on the spot.

Can managers understand their sources of motivation, or even inspire employees to be more productive by creating sources of motivation for their employees? Most researchers agree that the answer is yes. Motivation is not a stable state of mind, and what motivates an employee right now may not happen a year later. But researchers do not necessarily agree on the best way to accomplish this goal. And maybe that's not the best way

This is cool,it is the notion that you did not give up that matters. failing is not the problem, there problem most of the time is standing right back up. So failure is part of business and ultimately part of success.

Failure as been my strength since my younger age and failure is my teach that always thought me on how to re- strategies my future. I failed when I was in secondary school and as that time, I serious with my books because I don't want to failed again. Failure is really a best teacher.

Failure can not be said to be the best teacher when it is avoidable. Failure due to ignorance when knowledge is available or accessible but ignored can not be regarded as a teacher, when you fail in an attempt to succed after exhausting all known strategies, then it becomes a teacher.

,Failure is the best teacher, we can understand this quote by history
thumbnail.jpg

All in App Purchases FREE
Best Games without Ads First 7 Days FREE then 25rs/week​
Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.
thumbnail.jpg

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
thumbnail.jpg

Post automatically merged:

quickest road to success is to possess an attitude towards failure of ‘no fear’” – Ralph Heath, author of Celebrating Failure: The Power of Taking Risks, Making Mistakes and Thinking Big.

In order to grow, you need failure, it is life’s ultimate lesson. Failing will happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, so you might as well have a ‘no fear’ attitude towards it. This does not mean you should expect to fail, but when it happens accept it.

There is value in failure. Through failure, you will get to know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes. Failures make us rethink, reconsider and find new ways and strategies to achieve our goals.

Failure can also teach you plenty important lessons about other people. When you experience failure you discover who your true friends are. You learn valuable lessons about who you can trust and who you should avoid. Failure can permanently etch in your mind the importance of trusting your instincts too.

Yes failure is the best teacher. If you want to start a business,you need to know what to do in business. You need to know everything about that business and you need a lot of employees when you start. If you could not succeed in your business due to any reason then take another chance for getting success and learn from your failure.

Failures are inevitable, especially when you take a big risk to achieve ambitious goals. Recognize this before you begin. You will learn from your failures and they will only make you better. There is very little learning in success. Embrace failure and move on. Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.

Failure is the best teacher yes if you fail you will learn from your problems and it will make you stronger. If you failed in your business it will give you more energy to work hard next time,more also failure is part of business upstream and it normally to failure in business.

,Failure is the best teacher, we can understand this quote by history
Of bill gates
Have you ever driven across one of those weird black cables that stretched across the road measuring traffic by counting tire bumps? So did Bill Gates and a few of his friends. This is why he founded Traf-O-Data.

This system recorded traffic information and fed it back to government authorities, civil engineers and others that needed it. Like other inventions that had hyphens and capital 'O's in its name, the concept ultimately failed. Maybe 'Traf-O-Rama' would have been better branding.
Another success qoute is
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
Failure is man's best teacher. Man learns a lot from him. But man learns more from observations and experiences than from failure. There are many things in life that humans learn after failure. Humans improve themselves through failure. And learn a lot from your mistakes too.

This is just pure facts. Mistakes makes you learn and it makes you grow and trust me you won't do those mistakes again . Mistakes helps you learn and the fact that you made that mistake once you won't do it again . Mistakes aren't bad the are good.

Digital adoption is at the heart of multiple economic successes but it is not the only key to make a lasting impact. For example, many companies have been successful without necessarily proposing a technological innovation but adopting an innovative strategy instead.

Take the example of Michel & Augustin, two childhood friends, disappointed by the turn in the biscuit market who decided to take things into their own hands. They started cooking alone in their kitchen and with a pinch of culinary genius, a spark of entrepreneurship, a lot of work and energy and the recipe started taking shape. Their efforts paid off and they succeeded in convincing big brands at home and abroad to distribute their products.

We have so many wrong advert that end up misleading people, the truth is that it's not necessary until you fail before you can learn and gain experience, failure is not the best teacher, you can get experience from success or failure

The reason why we say failure is this best teacher was because if some one should fall in a business may be is through debit or reason or the other when you are to start up another business you will not want such to happen to you again.

Failure cannot be the best teacher. You have to learn from your failure but not necessary have to be the best teacher. I have always told people that observation is a better teacher than experience and failure.
Succinctly put...

This is not always true. Time and chance has taught me that Failure can indeed be a teacher because most people tend to learn from their failure, but experience be the best teacher. If you have a mentor with loads of experience , you will be better off for as you will get to learn from his mistakes and avoid the path to failure.

Failure is the best instructor because it lets you know what's right from what's wrong and also corrects your errors, and also let you know what you shouldn't do, and it lets you know what to do next before you get out of hands because you won't want what's going to happen to you again.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back