What's new

Facebook Page Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get more traffic on your Facebook page.

1. You need to get alot of people to like your page. The more people like on your page, the more views or traffic you see anytime you create a post

2. You need to promote your page:
Promoting your page will require you to pay few amount of money to sponsor a post
Post automatically merged:

On Facebook You can spend as low as 1 dollars to get an average of 300 different people to view or visit your page post.

The more you spend on advert the more trqffic you can get.

Facebook algorithm has made it quite different to get few organic few on a page.

So I suggest you to sponsor an ad on Facebook to see how it work

Do make sure to have good content on your Facebook page, run sponsored Facebook ads by advertising the content of your page, target an interested wide range of audience, Definitely, people will like your page, make sure to update your page at intervals to keep your followers engaged.

This one is a pretty big no-brainer. The better and more engaging your content is, the more interaction you’re going to get and the better your EdgeRank will be, which means more people will see the post. Keep track of how all your posts perform and pretty soon you’ll know what content your community finds engaging. Then post more like that.

Hi Everyone
I'm running my online business through Facebook Page and I don't know how to increase traffic on my Facebook Page. Please share your views on how to increase traffic on Facebook Page.
It depends on what type of business you are doing, if you are doing any business, then advertise your page on different platforms and invite your friends on your Facebook page through WhatsApp and send them invitations to your all family members .

You need a lot of fan following in order to get a lot of traffic on your page. In order to build following you need to advertise you page. You need to spend at least $100 to get around 10 k followers. The benefit of using facebook ad to gain followers is you get genuine followers.

Try joining related group pages as yours .
Like if you are into fashion business you can join group pages relating to working class ladies/ fashion enthusiast/ models and so on.
These kind of groups will have your potential buyers .
People do make the mistakes of joining groups offering the same product or people seeking the same as them which is wrong .
So also if you are into blog, don't join a group of fellow bloggers to draw traffic except you only join such to learn more about blogging.
To gain followers (people who will likely click on your page when they see it rather than pass is to search who and where or which group are your target followers are.

Hi Everyone
I'm running my online business through Facebook Page and I don't know how to increase traffic on my Facebook Page. Please share your views on how to increase traffic on Facebook Page.
Different methods to get traffic are available. One is through buying of a person who is also into what you are doing email list. Another method is having a website or blog.
YouTube or twitter channel is also good. Instagram is also very good
Then social media ads are good ways to build traffic

If you want to increase traffic on your Facebook account you need to get more people to like your page, and for you to do that you need to invite more members and post funny videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back