Not open for further replies.

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been seeing Facebook Groups that are obviously for business purposes. What amazes me is that the posts are dynamic just like an active forum. And the admin has complete control because if the post is not related to the niche then it is deleted. With the Facebook Page, it is more direct and not exactly appropriate for business. But it's a good area to cultivate because the followers are prospective clients already although you need to be creative in making your marketing posts. And the Facebook Page works like a blog so you can have a captured audience.

As much as I would love to use Facebook page for my online business marketing, I would resist the temptation and go for Facebook group because I can determine by what I do on the group the extent my marketing can go. Using Facebook page is good but the problem of targeting is a serious concern because once you have targeted the wrong audience, all your marketing efforts would be a complete waste.

For pages, posts only reach a tiny part of the feed. In order to get more, you have to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been seeing Facebook Groups that are obviously for business purposes. What amazes me is that the posts are dynamic just like an active forum. And the admin has complete control because if the post is not related to the niche then it is deleted. With the Facebook Page, it is more direct and not exactly appropriate for business. But it's a good area to cultivate because the followers are prospective clients already although you need to be creative in making your marketing posts. And the Facebook Page works like a blog so you can have a captured audience.
I would have to agree with you on this Basically I am running some Facebook Pages for business purposes and I can honestly say that it is more convenient for me because it is absolutely dynamic. It is also easier to do transactions on Facebook. However, if one is doing marketing and selling on any social media platforms, building trust and aiming for topmost satisfaction of customers is a must so the business will definitely succeed.

As much as I would love to use Facebook page for my online business marketing, I would resist the temptation and go for Facebook group because I can determine by what I do on the group the extent my marketing can go. Using Facebook page is good but the problem of targeting is a serious concern because once you have targeted the wrong audience, all your marketing efforts would be a complete waste.
I would have to agree with you. The setting of your Facebook Page should be filtered to the thing that you want your audience to see. Also, Facebook is definitely taking care and protecting their users, so if there are problems with the posts some audience made, then you can report them instantly.

Facebook is getting is more and more complicated in terms of marketing. It is true that marketing to certain groups makes more sense. I guess your marketing efforts are more targeted. This however is mostly theoretical, I've never seen any evidence that this type of marketing actually works. For example using Facebook ads has been proven to work and yield returns. Using Facebook groups has not been proven to work in my opinion.I'm still fifty fifty on this one, but I would still use it because it is free.

Group will be for everyone, but most of the people wants to sell their own products on a group so the spam is more than incoming profit. Page can be good if the people are real and interested in our products.
I would suggest to you create a group so that it get bigger easily.

Marketing on Facebook or advertising your products on Facebook has Always and will be always be a great idea, people are more real there and can provide you with real experiences on products

Marketing on Facebook or advertising your products on Facebook has Always and will be always be a great idea, people are more real there and can provide you with real experiences on products

correct. and let's be serious, there is also very, very high traffic, which makes you sell your products faster.

Facebook is the best platform ever when it comes to marketing and advertising. The audience is huge and there are several groups where you can promote your business.

Yes I am agreed with you. Facebook provides free opportunities to all people to work according to their interest and field. We can start pages related to any topic and can attract attention of visitors.

Facebook group and page serves different purposes. However, it is both generally good for promoting both products and services to followers and customers

I think the facebook page is valid among other social networks, in the case of the first, it is a good idea to create your own group, carrying out a great campaign to attract specific users, even join other groups and thus increase marketing. The publications make them striking over others, Facebook is a great platform using it correctly.

Facebook pages, and groups are good ways of marketing and advertising your products online too.

I think the facebook page is valid among other social networks, in the case of the first, it is a good idea to create your own group, carrying out a great campaign to attract specific users, even join other groups and thus increase marketing. The publications make them striking over others, Facebook is a great platform using it correctly.
Facebook Group is best part to make your work, business active .I have my group which is growing daily and I don't pay to invite members. People attract organically. Check screenshots of my groups recent update.
?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-115248.png
    Screenshot_20201119-115248.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20201119-115256.png
    Screenshot_20201119-115256.png
    89 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20201119-115303.png
    Screenshot_20201119-115303.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 1
Facebook Group is best part to make your work, business active .I have my group which is growing daily and I don't pay to invite members. People attract organically. Check screenshots of my groups recent update.
?
great! how did you get the followers and traffic, is it by advertising ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back