What's new

Facebook Page and Group for marketing purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's great, but if you promote your page, you will get *3 the traffic that you have now.

it isn't expensive, you can try it^^
Actually Because if lockdown ,I am Unable to take and send orders ,so I am not active on my pages. And I don't need to promote page because I can't handle so many orders at a time. So I take orders slowly.

Actually Because if lockdown ,I am Unable to take and send orders ,so I am not active on my pages. And I don't need to promote page because I can't handle so many orders at a time. So I take orders slowly.
ah great, I have another idea for you, what do you think to join Ali Express and make a demand for them, maybe they can accept you and you will be able to sell there.

Great thing about Facebook groups is the engagement. Pages are mainly for advertising.

I have a group, but the members are below 50, and the engagement is really low.

Someone advices to scrap it and start afresh, what's your take on this?

I have been seeing Facebook Groups that are obviously for business purposes. What amazes me is that the posts are dynamic just like an active forum. And the admin has complete control because if the post is not related to the niche then it is deleted. With the Facebook Page, it is more direct and not exactly appropriate for business. But it's a good area to cultivate because the followers are prospective clients already although you need to be creative in making your marketing posts. And the Facebook Page works like a blog so you can have a captured audience.
hello, in recent years facebook has been used not only to maintain contact with other people but also for commerce, which has paid off just by entering a page you can be having a conversation with someone, while you see advertising for purchases, sales and else.

It is good to use a Facebook page, but I think a Facebook group would help you get audience faster than a page where you have to wait for many people to like your page first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back