What's new

Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog?

Generally, Facebook has many users and buyers than Twitter. So if you plan on selling something in the long run, Facebook is your best shot
Actually, facebook has been used for advertising and even the recent started marketplace gave it a good start but some services and products sell better on twitter like promotional service etc

Am considering shopping for a fb or twitter account to give my blog a face-raise and to have greater social media interaction. But do not know which one to head for between facebook and twitter. Which one can have greater effect on my reader, have interactions with them and convey more site visitors to my blog?
This is dependent on your targeted audience. if you intend to reach adults then I will suggest Twitter else you go for Facebook.
Post automatically merged:

Am considering shopping for a fb or twitter account to give my blog a face-raise and to have greater social media interaction. But do not know which one to head for between facebook and twitter. Which one can have greater effect on my reader, have interactions with them and convey more site visitors to my blog?
This is dependent on your targeted audience. if you intend to reach adults then I will suggest Twitter else you go for Facebook.

My bias on the two will be the use of Facebook rather than the use of Twitter. Maybe because I am a very addictive Facebook user that's why, because I really never used Twitter that much as I do Facebook

I think Facebook because it has more audience than Twitter and if you want to sell Facebook is also the best, Facebook is simply the best

You can actually use both to promote your blog. Some people strictly sty with twitter for all they do online as far as promoting their platform is concerned. Others use the Facebook

Facebook probably has more users than Twitter. This would be the best place to promote your blog since you are reaching out to the masses.

Base on my own point of view Facebook is actually the best because most people are on Facebook,places like my country there is free Facebook without data charges,one can opportune to be on Facebook than on twitter,and the population of people on Facebook are more than those on twitter.

When you begin implementing a social media strategy for your business, one of the first questions you'll ask yourself is this one — Should my business be on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram?

Those three social media sites offer considerable opportunities to connect and engage with a network, increase brand awareness, and drive traffic to your site. But they're also incredibly different in terms of purpose.

I am going to go for Facebook to promote my blog. you can receive a lot of likes and shares on Facebook if you publish a great content on your blog as a result. This can help you to generate free drive traffic to your website and increase your ranking on search engine.

Facebook and Twitter are the best ways of advertisement. The Facebook is good and Twitter has more people that can even chat you up.

I will always go for Facebook to promote my business online. The reason is that Facebook has more active users in multiple fold than Twitter. Twitter is only good to drop shot information about an event of your company online especially for your followers.

I think Facebook is more popular than twitter. But on Facebook, you can just promote a link unless you pay while every this is free on Twitter.

This depends on person to person, some people are only on facebook and some are only on twitter, some are on both of them. Whever you have more followers and friends, share there.
I get more views in facebook and more interaction in twitter.
That is one thing that a product promoter or a srvice providershould be able to know,because it does not really matter the audience but on what you want to acheive at the end of the day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back