What's new

Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog?

I see Facebook as being a better option. You get to reach even those who are using basic phones, they have access to the free Facebook Service and would be able to get access to your contents. Unlike Twitter where only a few people are having access to(considering those who live in rural places).

The most network is use by people is facebook. That. You can see that facebook has a big community . people make different groups like art, sketching ,makeup, and soo many other groups .

Both are good in their own territories. Personally, I'll prefer Facebook because of the following reasons.
1. Broad and versatile: you can run ads on virtually any stuff and have a say in how you want it done.
2. Wider reach: Facebook has tons of active members across every works of life and can integrate with sister platforms like WhatsApp and Instagram.
Also it's cheap and effective

To be candid, both are the best platforms for generating traffic. But Facebook has a large number of users compare to Twitter. Besides, there are several laws rdfukstijf your activities on Twitter compare to Facebook.

Both Facebook and Twitter are the social media which are using by large number of users.

But i will suggest you to use Facebook. First reason is it has a large number of user. The second reason is most people on twitter don’t click on links they just want to know about news.
That's why Facebook is best media tool for blogs.

Where do you have more following? On Twitter or on Facebook? The best platform to promote a blog is the platform where you have higher number of followers. However, you need to remember this, if you built followers with illegal means you will nit gain traction on your posts.

I think there are more users on Facebook than on Twitter, So I would prefer to promote my blog on Facebook There are many options on Facebook such as groups, pages and people news feed.That means if you have to share somewhere, you will have a lot of options.Hashtags run on Twitter and can only be promoted through it but not every servant has a hashtag is promoted.

Facebook is better and more most useable around the world and more than multi million login there account everyday and more use than Twitter

Well due to the retweet button on twitter you can still consider it for advertising, but Facebook has the largest number of users than any other social media platform in the world so this makes Facebook the best place to sell your goods and services than twitter.

Am considering shopping for a fb or twitter account to give my blog a face-raise and to have greater social media interaction. But do not know which one to head for between facebook and twitter. Which one can have greater effect on my reader, have interactions with them and convey more site visitors to my blog?
I prefer facebook than twitter because on facebook there is lots of users. if you want to start selling or blogs services than facebook is more relaible than any other. You start your work from. facebook than spread it all over social media

Am considering shopping for a fb or twitter account to give my blog a face-raise and to have greater social media interaction. But do not know which one to head for between facebook and twitter. Which one can have greater effect on my reader, have interactions with them and convey more site visitors to my blog?
Most of twitter retweet are ranked in Google more than Facebook post that can be hidden due to share privacy so in term of advertisement twitter is better because most of facebook posts containing a link are removed by Facebook.

From my point of view i will go for the both irrespective of the one that has a higher traffic volume,because once you gain audience from both facebook and twitter it will be higher than concentrating on only one medium.

Both, but I will pick Facebook because of the massive traffic it generates. Imagine being able to reach out to countless people with paid advertisement, that will go a long way in publicizing one's work.

In my opinion and observations, Facebook Is far more reliable and effective for the advertising campaign than that of twitter. As you know Facebook have millions of active users every day so it's easy to grab rate attention of people.

I know for sure that Facebook has more users than Twitter all over the world, so Facebook will be more appropriate to promote your blog.

Facebook and Twitter are too good place to promote your blog but presently I prefer using Facebook to promote my blog because Facebook is more common than Twitter

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back