Facebook marketing vs google marketing

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know that facebook is the popular social media website out there, as of now. It's addictive, according to many people. Personally I am not a fan of facebook at all and I rarely visit it one or twice, a month or so. Anyway, what do you think is the best marketing strategy?

Is it a good idea to go with facebook rather than google?

Both are equally important as they are social networking websites and help to promote your websites to build good traffic. They help to build your online presence and also reputation in search engines.

If we have a Top 10 list of the most asked questions answered daily by our advertising experts in the first three places, we will find this: "Google Ads or Facebook Ads: which one is right for my company?"

The answer is not clear, but if we were to cut it to the bone, it would be:

When it comes to generating results, all of these networks succeed, since Google Ads and Facebook Ads dominate the market when it comes to online advertising.

If you want to meet users, then the search network of Google or the news feeds of Facebook are the places to be. Take this into consideration: Facebook currently has 2.3 billion active users per month, making it a hotbed for user activity. Every day, Google Ads reach billions of people through search, email, and other online activities.

From my experience, Facebook marketing isn't that great, you get tons of likes by ghost/bot accounts, and a good part of your ad budget goes away like that.

From what i have seen so far the both online platforms are good. There are lot of traffic in which you can run anything at anytime

The both of them presents different Dynamics of how to achieve market penetration and I would advise you to split your budget in such a way that it will include the two campaigns.

You can market in Google in multiple ways, one, you run a marketing campaign on google search, two, use ad words to market on google approved websites and blogs. In my opinion, facebook marketing is easier.

Both Facebook and Google marketing is good. However, it all depends on the product or services you want to promote. Each of the social media platforms has it uniqueness.

I think it would be very great if you could employ both Facebook and Google marketing because both are very good for launching successful marketing campaigns.

I think Facebook marketing is easier due to its large audience and conducive atmosphere for such. However, it will pay you better if you decide to go for both but focus more of your energy on Facebook.

Both will give you a good business outcome depending on how you manage these sites. Both carries a reasonable traffic without stress.

It depends on what you are marketing and what is your target market. Facebook is the most visited website in the world, which means when you market on facebook you are likely to reach more people. It is also easier to get started on facebook, where as Google has a complicated process and you need to know the different kinds of marketing methods available on Google.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back