What's new

Facebook Ads Vs Google Ads: Which One is Better

I will definitely choose Facebook just because of the fact that Facebook is the largest social networking PLATFORM in the world right now and it will be very easy to use that opportunity to sell products and services to members of the platform

Google is the biggest online advertising platform. You can advertise on Google search, Youtube, Google's Partner Website, and Mobile Apps.

Facebook is the biggest competitor to Google. You can advertise on Facebook, Insragram and Whatsapp (both owned by Facebook)

I have used both platforms to advertise my products and services. Based on my experience, I believe Facebook is the best place to build brand and raise awareness for your business. However, Google is the best place to drive sales. For example, if you want to brand your business, advertise on facebook, however, if you want to sell your products, advertise on Google.

What has worked for me does not mean, it will also work for you. Explore yourself and find what works best for you. By the way have you used these platforms to advertise product, services or business? What's your experience like?
Both of them are still the best in the advertising world so I can't choose one among them because they are both doing best in their way of advertisement platform. So I can't choose anyone over the other though.

It depends on your market or the good or service you are providing mist digital contents get more presence with Google ads, physical products get more traffic in Facebook ads so one would choose what works best

Though both ads reach a wide range of people but I have always preferred Facebook sponsored ads because you are able to interact with interested people either via comments section or messages section.

It might be a tough choice but I think ultimately Facebook advertisement is the greater between the two of them but then combining the two of them can do magic.

Actually I believe that both of them can be very effective for anyone that is using them as long as the person knows how to make use of them effectively with the millions of customers online to get.

Google is the biggest online advertising platform. You can advertise on Google search, Youtube, Google's Partner Website, and Mobile Apps.

Facebook is the biggest competitor to Google. You can advertise on Facebook, Insragram and Whatsapp (both owned by Facebook)

I have used both platforms to advertise my products and services. Based on my experience, I believe Facebook is the best place to build brand and raise awareness for your business. However, Google is the best place to drive sales. For example, if you want to brand your business, advertise on facebook, however, if you want to sell your products, advertise on Google.

What has worked for me does not mean, it will also work for you. Explore yourself and find what works best for you. By the way have you used these platforms to advertise product, services or business? What's your experience like?
Lol
Facebook advertising is actually the best form of advertising as it is arguably the most popular type of advertisement compared to google that is just known recently for advertising.
Its because that's the best advertising method you've come across, Facebook advertising is not the only form and best form of advertising when its comes to advertisement of product out brand...

I think Facebook has a stronger hold on the public's perception so it is better than Google Ads because of Google's universality. Facebook has a trick that really works. When you see an ad that is "liked by your friends" then you may get curious so you tend to click on the ad. That usually happens to some of my friends that they ask me about an ad that I liked which I actually didn't.

Thanks for elaborating this your explanation well. To what you have said, I will prefer Facebook ads to Google ads sense with the diverse offer it posseses.
Am moreover, I find Facebook ads easier than the Google ads to understand.

Facebook advertising is actually the best form of advertising as it is arguably the most popular type of advertisement compared to google that is just known recently for advertising.
Google advertisement has actually been around for a while just that it's not as popular as Facebook advertisement. I use both but I can't really pick one over the other because I use both to push traffic to different products.

Thanks for elaborating this your explanation well. To what you have said, I will prefer Facebook ads to Google ads sense with the diverse offer it posseses.
Am moreover, I find Facebook ads easier than the Google ads to understand.
That's right Facebook ad is alot easier to make use of, not to mention you can even advertise your goods and services for free on Facebook as well, anyone can make use of Facebook ad. Have you used the Facebook platform for advertising before?

Google Ads provides greater customer care offerings in general, but Facebook Advertising can also help. Google Ads may also provide more advanced capabilities and targeting possibilities than Facebook Advertising.

For a beginner, someone who has never used online advertising, Facebook can offer a better ad experience because it is really easy to get started. You can start running ads on facebook just by clicking boost option.

Both platforms have a learning curve, so choosing which one is ideal for you might involve some trial and error. It's also critical to remember that, based on your industry and target market, the effectiveness of each platform can change. So it makes sense to carefully weigh your choices and test both platforms to determine which one works best for your company.

I think some people prefer Facebook advertisement to Google advertisement but I believe that a lot of people make use of Google so Google advertisement is better

I have used facebook ad to advertise before and it work. As at now, I have not used google ad but I have people who are using it to promote their business. So, I Know about the two. And I can't say one is better than others. It just depends on the result you want to have. If you want more sales, you can use google ad.

When you run ad campaign on Facebook, you are basically advertising to people who use Facebook. However, with Google you can reach multiple platform from Google approved website to Google search, even youtube.

Google Ads can be a better choice if you're looking to capture potential customers who are actively searching for products or services like yours. With Google Ads, you can target specific keywords and phrases that potential customers are searching for, as well as use features like retargeting and display advertising to reach a wider audience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back