Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
For those that have used both Facebook ads and email marketing as a means to promote their online business products and services, which one do you think that's more effective when it comes to being result oriented?

Which one do you spend less on to have good better results?

Email marketing is often thought to be less expensive than Facebook Advertising while still being effective. Email marketing allows you to reach a specific audience and advertise your brand or product directly to their mailbox. Furthermore, many email marketing platforms provide free or low-cost solutions for small enterprises, making it an appealing option for those on a tight budget.

Depends on how much money you have facebook ads and how many subscribers you have for your email marketing. if you have just $10 for ads but your email list consists of 10k subscribers, email marketing can be better.

Both Facebook ads and email marketing can be successful at increasing website traffic, but it may be worthwhile to test both to see which works best for your company or group. In many cases, combining different marketing channels—like Facebook ads and email marketing—can produce better results than relying exclusively on one.

It's very difficult to say one is better than other because they are both good way of g advertising product. But I think email marketing is somehow better, in my opinion, because it's cheap and it give you the opportunity to advertise to the right people.

Facebook can be good but I personally have not used them enough to see the full potential there. Due to privacy concerns, I stopped using them a few years back when the owner Mark was being taken to court.

BOTH (email marketing and Facebook ads) are effective. You can apply them at the same time to create brand awareness, drive traffic, and get qualified leads .

Email marketing is often thought to be less expensive than Facebook Advertising while still being effective. Email marketing allows you to reach a specific audience and advertise your brand or product directly to their mailbox. Furthermore, many email marketing platforms provide free or low-cost solutions for small enterprises, making it an appealing option for those on a tight budget.
Are you serious about this? I used to think that Facebook ads is one of the cheapest because you can run adverts with as low as $1. Do you know any Legit email marketing platform that runs cheap campaigns so i can try it out. Running ads for organic traffic is becoming expensive these days. Even the once cheap facebook is getting costlier.

I found Facebook ads more convert able than email marketing. Placing your ads on Facebook generate targeted traffics on your niche than using email marketing.
The disadvantage of email marketing is that most emails sent might not be opened. This is why email marketing has poor conversion rate. You can't depend wholly on email marketing. Facebook ads has more leads than it can be imagined.

For those that have used both Facebook ads and email marketing as a means to promote their online business products and services, which one do you think that's more effective when it comes to being result oriented?

Which one do you spend less on to have good better results?
A lot of people hardly check their email messages. I have seen a lot of people who prefer to check Facebook than check their email messages. I think Facebook ads is better.

Facebook Ads and Email Marketing are two popular and effective digital marketing strategies that can help businesses reach their target audience and achieve their marketing goals. The choice between Facebook Ads and Email Marketing depends on your marketing objectives, target audience, budget, and overall marketing strategy. In many cases, a combination of both strategies can be highly effective, leveraging the strengths of each to maximize reach, engagement, and conversions.

Facebook Ads provide the advantage of precise targeting options, allowing you to reach specific demographics, interests, and behaviors. With Facebook's extensive user base, you can create visually appealing ads, videos, and carousel ads to capture attention and drive traffic to your website or landing page.

Depends on how much money you have facebook ads and how many subscribers you have for your email marketing. if you have just $10 for ads but your email list consists of 10k subscribers, email marketing can be better.

If you have a better mailing list, it's definitely going to be cost effective for you to make use of it and you stand a good chance of converting with them than using Facebook. If you go wrong with your targeting on Facebook ads, it's going to be a waste of marketing.

The most effective marketing strategy involves a combination of Facebook Ads and email marketing.

🌟Use Facebook Ads to build awareness, reach new audiences, and drive traffic to your website/ landing pages.

🌟Use email marketing to nurture your leads, build strong relationships with subscribers, and convert them into customers.

The most effective marketing strategy involves a combination of Facebook Ads and email marketing.

🌟Use Facebook Ads to build awareness, reach new audiences, and drive traffic to your website/ landing pages.

🌟Use email marketing to nurture your leads, build strong relationships with subscribers, and convert them into customers.

I also believe that it is always going to be very much better for you to combine both the use of Facebook advertisement and email Marketing when it comes to promoting your business products and services and also trying to finalize a lot of sales.

If you have a better mailing list, it's definitely going to be cost effective for you to make use of it and you stand a good chance of converting with them than using Facebook. If you go wrong with your targeting on Facebook ads, it's going to be a waste of marketing.
While having a strong mailing list can be a valuable asset for marketing, it's important to approach the comparison between email marketing and Facebook advertising with a balanced perspective. Facebook advertising offers a wide reach and the ability to target specific demographics and interests, allowing businesses to potentially reach a larger audience that may not be captured by their mailing list alone. Additionally, Facebook provides powerful targeting options and analytics that can help optimize ad campaigns and drive conversions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back