Facebook Ads: Tips and Tricks

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When one thinks about Facebook, they only think about the social networking element of the company; however, Facebook is one of the biggest digital advertising companies. According to Investopedia, Google has 38.6 percent market share and facebook has 19.9 percent market share in the digital advertising. You can use facebook advertising to drive sales, generate traffic, build brand awareness, etc. If you want to get started with facebook ads, here are a couple of tips that I am sharing from my own experience.
The ad you create should have a few words. You must grab your customers' attention in a few seconds, they do not have time to read your 400 words sales pitch. make sure your ad uses less than 160 characters and the visitors do not have to click/tap more. Having said that if your ad is entirely image, facebook can also reject your ad.
Start small if you are doing it for the first time. Experience with $1 a da budget for a week. By spending just $7 you will understand how your product is performing. You can then tweak something and increase the budget for campaign duration.
Audience: If your product is meant for women between the age of 20-40, your target audience should be women of 20-40 years. If you want to reach people in the Middle East, target your ad to the Middle Eastern countries

Reading through your tips above has enlightened me more on the use of social media platforms, most especially Facebook to advertise my product and generate traffic by sending invitation links to me followers and friends , who in turn send those links to their friends.

When one thinks about Facebook, they only think about the social networking element of the company; however, Facebook is one of the biggest digital advertising companies. According to Investopedia, Google has 38.6 percent market share and facebook has 19.9 percent market share in the digital advertising. You can use facebook advertising to drive sales, generate traffic, build brand awareness, etc. If you want to get started with facebook ads, here are a couple of tips that I am sharing from my own experience.
The ad you create should have a few words. You must grab your customers' attention in a few seconds, they do not have time to read your 400 words sales pitch. make sure your ad uses less than 160 characters and the visitors do not have to click/tap more. Having said that if your ad is entirely image, facebook can also reject your ad.
Start small if you are doing it for the first time. Experience with $1 a da budget for a week. By spending just $7 you will understand how your product is performing. You can then tweak something and increase the budget for campaign duration.
Audience: If your product is meant for women between the age of 20-40, your target audience should be women of 20-40 years. If you want to reach people in the Middle East, target your ad to the Middle Eastern countries
Good tips to advertise our products on facebook with facebook ads as i am also using this platform to sell my cosmetic products. I will surely do according to your given tips to grow my selling business.

Which Demographics Should You Hone in On?

Setting your paid campaigns to target all people of all ages is unnecessary waste in spend. I’ve seen dramatic increases in performance just by narrowing demographic targeting.

On your Google Analytics page, navigate to ‘Audience’ and then ‘Demographics’. You will see a report with the ‘Converted Users’ segment applied. Use this information to target the demographics that are more likely to convert.

Facebook is far more than using it as a social networking site where you make friends or post pictures. You can make more sales with your business if you can promote your business on the website with pay per click option. I'm a Digital media marketer and I have used the social media platform to sale more of my goods.

I've used Facebook ads for a while in the past. In addition to what @Mika said, I've noticed a few things.

Your image should be relevant but captivating enough to stop them from scrolling.

If you can afford to keep them on Facebook to continue the conversation, it's works even better for some service providers.

And avoid disrespecting Facebook ads rules. That's the fastest way to get a ban.

Yes definitely I love these tips you talked about . That is why copywriting is important to ability to capture the reader without using to many words is important. Not every body has a knowledge on how to properly skill their ads to capture the right audience, that why most people fail at it.

Wow!
Wondering and amazing information about Facebook sahres in market. There is not so much different between Facebook and Google's shares markets. The Facebook has high rates ratio woth respect to time than Google.

Facebook is a great social media platform and there are a lot of people on it and it's a great job to add to it. I run a clothing business on Facebook and it's great. They are on it and advertising on it is a great step. Everyone should advertise on it. Whoever does business has a lot of benefits.

Really awesome information about Facebook as an effective medium for advertisement & promotions. I agree with you because Facebook have huge traffic of people from all parts of the world and its pretty easy to access the Facebook instead of Google or other platforms.

This came timely and handy as i want to start running ads in matter of weeks for the sale of some products which i know will make a good sale currently. I still need to study how to make my audience have a high conversion rate

I have tried facebook ads to promote a website and web content, build followers on the page, promote products in order to drive sales, and promote events. My first experience with facebook ads was promoting a book. I did not get any sales. However, my other ads were fairly successful.

I think this information is enough if you are going to advertise your product you should focus on these points especially time is very important we have to grab the attention of our customer within few seconds.
Languages are so important in ad because if we are selling product in which mostly users are know their native language we should make ad in their native language.

I think this information is enough if you are going to advertise your product you should focus on these points especially time is very important we have to grab the attention of our customer within few seconds.
Languages are so important in ad because if we are selling product in which mostly users are know their native language we should make ad in their native language.
The language you use in your ad depends on your target audience. If you have targeted your ad to France, you can use the French language in your ad. You will have better traction if you use an ad that is common to your target audience. If you are selling products, you should always target the proper audience for better sales.

Thank you for sharing the tips. In any advertisement it is best to be clear on what you are promoting - is it a service or a product? Next is the clear description of your item like what kind of product or service and what is the main purpose. Indicating your product to be a household item is silly, why not be explicit if it is detergent or bath soap. Facebook Ads is a great marketing tool and it is cheap that starts at $20. It is very effective because the on the ads will appear some names of your friends that says they liked the ad... even if they had not seen it.

I have tried facebook ads to promote a website and web content, build followers on the page, promote products in order to drive sales, and promote events. My first experience with facebook ads was promoting a book. I did not get any sales. However, my other ads were fairly successful.
Getting sales is really difficult because these days almost everyone is a seller and trying to sell something. people using facebook marketplace to sell physical and digital items have greatly increased after this covid pandemic. I tried with the promoting page and then the event. I did get good number of likes but my even did not gain substantial exposure.

To add to what has been said previously, most readers do not have time to read long speech and sentence just as @Mika has rightly said. I feel that's why most ads just remains useless because the words used is too voluminous.

Thank you very much for detailed information on how to use facebook ads. Once I launch my blog, I will also be creating a facebook page for the blog. I will have to use facebook ads to build followers

Facebook is a great platform to target any sort of audience with an ease but it is not that easy for every person because still most of the people struggle with facebook advertising that why the tips and tricks you have shared are quite valuable for us to get benefit from it

I love you post and the way u took your time to explain in details. But the problem I have with Facebook is that they hardly accept request for ad. I don't know maybe I am doing it in a wrong way but I have never been allowed to advert on the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back