Ezoic: One of the advertisement operation partner

Farhan Aslam

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
It is Founded by Dwayne Lafleur.
Ezoic is claimed to be one among the industry's oldest advertising operations partners. Lefebvre started in 2007 by building a Facebook advertising platform that was later sold to Ad Knowledge. This prompted Lefebvre to start out Ezoc, which solved a good more important problem: the way to find the happy middle ground between monetization and utility.

Last edited:

Mika

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Ezoic, is this similar to Mediavine?
How does this actually work for small bloggers and website owners. Well, by using this platform, how will I be able to maximize my earning? I use adsense, media.net and adhitz on my site, how does Ezoic work to maximize my earnings from the ad networks I am using. You tell the history, how it was formed, I wish you had shared your personal experience. have you ever used it?

Nomad

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I have never used as manahement program like ezoic or mediavine. In fact I eben do not know the importanve of using these ad management programa, and how I benefit in terms of revenue generation. I am my own advertisement manager, I do not want other companies to take over.

Threads

Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Top Bottom