EXMO Exchange Hacked

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
On December 21, 2020, EXMO crypto exchange, UK announced that there had been illegal withdrawals from a number of hot wallets at EXMO, several cryptos on the missing hot wallets, including: BTC, ETH, ETC, XRP, ZEC and USDT.

According to Igor Igamberdiev of The Block, the amount of crypto lost was estimated at around US $ 10.5 million. (5% of the total crypto assets owned by EXMO). But Maria Stankevich, Head of Business Development for EXMO UK, explains that the exact amount of funds / crypto lost is still counting. As a result of this hack, EXMO suspends all transactions, and all EXMO users who experience loss will be replaced.

EXMO has reported this case to London police this morning, will carry out a thorough security review of the system and data.

On December 21, 2020, EXMO crypto exchange, UK announced that there had been illegal withdrawals from a number of hot wallets at EXMO, several cryptos on the missing hot wallets, including: BTC, ETH, ETC, XRP, ZEC and USDT.

According to Igor Igamberdiev of The Block, the amount of crypto lost was estimated at around US $ 10.5 million. (5% of the total crypto assets owned by EXMO). But Maria Stankevich, Head of Business Development for EXMO UK, explains that the exact amount of funds / crypto lost is still counting. As a result of this hack, EXMO suspends all transactions, and all EXMO users who experience loss will be replaced.

EXMO has reported this case to London police this morning, will carry out a thorough security review of the system and data.
Cryptocurrency EXMO exchange hacked,All withdrawals stopped.it is understood that 5% of the exchange's total assets were stolen by hackers.

All these news of cryptocurrency exchange platforms getting hacked are the reasons why I would never invest my money into cryptocurrency as I feel that none of these cryptocurrencies platform are immune from being hacked at any point in time.

EXMO reported losses in six of the 57 crypto currencies it supports: ethereum classic. Each digital asset is hosted on its own server, the firm said.

Concerning EXMO exchange hacked. Well, I have no idea of the exchange been hacked and I don't also have the idea of the exchange platform before. It always painful to hear the news of an exchange platform been hacked and swooping of people's crypto currency investment.

I have never used EXMO crypto exchange. If you use a little known exchange, you r elikely to be prone to hacking because they have not done enough for the security.

This is actually a disheartened news... Because the funds on this wallet are hard earned funds of investors and traders how come the security of the wallet is flexible for it to be hacked..

This is the major reason why some department are calling for the regulation of crypto currency exchange Business. The market should be regulated so that this kind of thing will stop.

Another wrong use of hacking knowledge.
People use good knowledge to indulge in bad activities which is very wrong.
And in recent times, internet theft is the everyday story

Hacking different crypto currency exchange platform is the major reason why this platforms really need to have strong security system on their platform so that money of the investors will really need to be safe

The frequent cases, news and announcements of cryptocurrency hacked and the hackers is the most reasons why most people are very scared of online investment. I personally will not wish to Invest on any online stuffs.

I have noticed an unusual increase in the rate of hacks within the crypto world. I think every exchange platforms or crypto related company should start paying more attention about their security system. I cant imagine the pains of those who has experience this loos and also the company that would have to pay back

I don't even know that name of this cryptocurrency exchange called exmo. I have never transact d eithnthe before and never will at least. If I am not mistaken, they must be new as an exchange

some people do believe that wallets cannot be hacked and i keep reminding them that in this age where everything is fast becoming digital anything is possible.
we have heard of even local banks being rubbed of some money through internet, so what is crypto wallet that cannot be hacked?
the best way to protect your wallet is to keep your data private and away from bugs

These news that keep popping up everyday about these exchanges being hacked always sends shivers down my spine and that's why I'm scared to even use exchanges such as gate.io and even poocoin and the likes.

There two types of security bridge the internal and the external, most of the security bridges are internal collaborated because I don't see the reason why cryptocurrency exchange like EXMO will be hacked considering the enormous of security awareness that are dispose to them.

It was very painful news about the exchange been hacked, I know is very possible because as much it was made by humans because there is hackers everywhere.

We just recently heard of the news that Bitcoin that was stolen from an exchanger in 2016 has been recently tracked and found by the Federal bureau of investigation. I just hope that news like this remains constant in the cryptocurrency space to encourage a lot of people to try to join into it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back