Excessive social Media appearance: A case study of most failed marriages

Dylinks

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Marriage is thrive on absolutely trust and effective communication. The excessive use of social has majorly contributed a serious danger in the institution which is responsible for major separation of family. Having established this, how could such excessive usage of social media be curtailed to save homes?

As the word implies Excessive, we all know that too much of everything is bad. In my opinion social media appearance should be once in a while to avoid issues leading to misunderstanding and In order to achieve that you have to get yourself busy, when you are busy with one thing or the other. The excessive use will become minimal.

You do not put your private life or your marriage life on social media this is very dangerous because it can lead to marriage failure, it makes people to talk on your private life and also contribute to your private life which is not healthy.

Too much of everything is very bad. When the purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable. Socail media appearance is not among the expectations of marriage so dont sell yourself off for nothing

I feel as married couples you should balance out your appearance on social media except probably is for a business purpose , but if it isn’t you should be able to do what’s more important in your life

I feel as married couples you should balance out your appearance on social media except probably is for a business purpose , but if it isn’t you should be able to do what’s more important in your life
Exactly. Social media creates this impossible standards far from reality that might ruin relationships and marriage so better limit social media appearance and exposure.

Marriage is thrive on absolutely trust and effective communication. The excessive use of social has majorly contributed a serious danger in the institution which is responsible for major separation of family. Having established this, how could such excessive usage of social media be curtailed to save homes?
I also think using too much of social media makes big problems within families and personal life, social media caused many people face depression but this is not the way to use social media.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back