What's new

EVeryone tries to find the best stock to invest in

When Facebook newly came out, I had an opportunity to buy a share when it was sold for a dollar, but I passed that opportunity not knowing it will get this big.

People simply want to earn money in all fronts. Cryptocurrency, forex, stocks and shares. Reason is that, those options are legitimate.

Doing analysis in the stock market with both technical analysis and fundamental analysis is very important because this will help you know if you are buying a good stock or a bad one

Lately stdying stocks I have seen lots of reports and examples of stocks that had a huge growth this year, from transportation fompanies, software and hardware to online markets that exploded. Let s not forget about Tesla which had a growth of almost 500% in 2020 and it is still growing, Even though there are so many chances why you don t invest in at least one this month, today or even tomorrow?

Think about it, and aim for it
You have a very good point concerning the investment in stocks , there are stocks that has been growing for Years like tesla and never comes down, you can also invest in crypto currency.

You the owner of the thread have really made some points here as to your findings and observations on the trends if some good stocks. I will keep that in mind when I get my groove for stock investment on again

As a newbie I will advice you to invest on penny stocks if you need your sharp money, stocks like SP&500 , NEWEGG and EFT ,but if you still insist or you got more funds , you can invest on Microsoft or apple

One thing I've come to discover is that everyone tries or aims to invest in the more profitable markets (those they feel are paying the highest returns) but neglect basically the other steadily growing stocks of sectors that deal with basic needs of life just like that of transportation that you highlighted.

There is nothing bad in trying to invest in stocks that will bring you profit in the nearest future. It is very important to do research and due diligence before someone who go ahead and invest in a stock or share of a company.

According to my own point of view, it is normal for everyone to wants to invest in the best stocks but still I don't believe there's any best stock what matters is the environment you are in and the stocks that move well in the environment
There are some stock that might be doing very well in the market and all of a sudden,its price value will just fluctuate and the price will just go down,but the best thing to do is to make inquiry about the profile of the firm and their financial record.

Yes, I would love to invest in a variety of things, including cryptocurrency, stocks, transportation, and others. However, if it weren't for God's grace, this year wouldn't have been all that easy to get by.
But hopefully, greater offers will come in 2021.

I don't think it is too hard to find the best stock. If you are confused you can always go with the popular choice. THis is the safest way to invest in the stock market. When I invest, I always like to go with primary shares.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back