What's new

EVeryone tries to find the best stock to invest in

vest1992

Lately stdying stocks I have seen lots of reports and examples of stocks that had a huge growth this year, from transportation fompanies, software and hardware to online markets that exploded. Let s not forget about Tesla which had a growth of almost 500% in 2020 and it is still growing, Even though there are so many chances why you don t invest in at least one this month, today or even tomorrow?

Think about it, and aim for it

Yeah I would love to invest in a lot of things like crypto, stock, transportation and others, but to be sincere with you, this year was not that easy to get by if not for God grace. But hopefully 2021 will bring better offers.

Lately stdying stocks I have seen lots of reports and examples of stocks that had a huge growth this year, from transportation fompanies, software and hardware to online markets that exploded. Let s not forget about Tesla which had a growth of almost 500% in 2020 and it is still growing, Even though there are so many chances why you don t invest in at least one this month, today or even tomorrow?

Very insightful, and there companies people have ignored or simply overlooked, imagine that someone had invested in Tesla sometime in January 2020.

Another company that investors will hot big is big pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer who have "The Vaccine" now, it is profit all the way.

I think people do attempt to invest into the stocks because it is kind of something they assume would get them overnight success. Another thing that I have noticed is that stocks are a bit difficult to manage in most portfolios. But the thing about the stock market is that investment takes time to mature and you have to stay invested into it.

Interesting to get the news about some rising stock assets like Tesla, transportation companies, hardware and software stocks. That's a massive increase in the world of stock exchange trading. Maybe I'll find one sooner to invest on.

There are stock speculators that study the companies you mentioned. If you remember the Google Car which is a self-driving car one friend wanted to buy their stocks some 10 years ago because he thought that the product will be a great success. Now they are talking of Tesla. It is a big gamble to invest on such kind of stocks but if you are lucky then you can hit the jackpot. Pioneering companies like Tesla or even Musk's spacecraft to Mars is promising but the risk is high.

As humans, no one wants to invest their money in something that would not generate profits and returns for them. Therefore, we are all waiting to know when it is best to invest in stock market. To determine this, become up to date on stocks news and get in touch with a stock Brooker.

Invest on crypto currency especially Bitcoin, I know there are other stocks to invest on but I think that Bitcoin is the way forward, or you can invest on (Bitcoin black) the value is kinda low, but before the year Runs out, it must definitely skyrocket I tell you. For your information Bitcoin black will be listed on binance this year.

There are other investment opportunities asides from tesla stocks, the astronomical rise in tesla stocks made a lot of their investors millionares at least the ones that have significant holdings with the company.

According to my own point of view, it is normal for everyone to wants to invest in the best stocks but still I don't believe there's any best stock what matters is the environment you are in and the stocks that move well in the environment

Even if I have the chance, I can not invest in stock. The interest rate is not encouraging at all. The activites of the brokers and jobbers have reduced the rate of stock. I would rather invest in real estate or cryptocurrencies.

The importance of investing can never be overrated, it is the crust of residual income and of course personal improvement, I tell you the truth everyone will love to invest but for some situations.

I will talk a personal challenge preventing me from investing the ways I think I should, I know it could be the same for many too, it's simply insufficient funds for the purpose, nevertheless, I will try to invest no matter how little.

I think people do attempt to invest into the stocks because it is kind of something they assume would get them overnight success. Another thing that I have noticed is that stocks are a bit difficult to manage in most portfolios. But the thing about the stock market is that investment takes time to mature and you have to stay invested into it.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

This thread title is in fact the problem with every one nowadays... People want to invest in-stock and shares without even considering the risks involved.

Sometimes it's not all about investing,one needs to make research to avoid been sticker up, personally I missed on testla, the risk of taking risk.

In more advanced countries stocks and Forex make meaning as their terms are speculated and the profit margin is reasonable but in developing countries, stocks are less profitable.

Stock investment is a very good business investment to go into,especially the ones that has a prospect for potential growth.The stock of edibles products is a good avenue to invest in as this period of covid where food product is the most vital,it has become indispensable to humans.

Stock investment is a nice option for those that are well acquainted trading or investing into it via other options either for long or short term.

Although there are several stocks one could invest and make money with but there are some factors why some people might not invest one being awareness.

Stock investment is good and futuristic. It's stable, but you have to look for the one that its future is real so as not to be defrauded.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back