Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Born on March 1st, 2023 at 12:00. Weighing in at 6 lbs 9oz and 15 3/4 inches long. Everyone, meet Scotlynn. :)
Scotlynn.jpg

Congratulations @Kristoferson, Scotlynn is so cute and adorable. Glad everything went well and the kid and mother are both healthy.
Thanks, @Salt. I'll definitely be super busy for the next few weeks! Here's another glimpse at her with her little swaddle and bow.

Attachments

• Scotlynn2.jpg
    Scotlynn2.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations! she is very cute and looks like she was born very healthy! I'm so glad you're one more in the family! :D:D

Oh so another forum for her to take over as well as your hosting company? :p She looks cute and congrats!

Oh so another forum for her to take over as well as your hosting company? :p She looks cute and congrats!
:p
If it’s still around when she gets that old! Haha.

I’ve been stacking cryptocurrency for her when she gets old enough to learn and understand it. Hoping by the day she learns it, it will be worth much more than today.

Primarily saving Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu.

Wow, my warmest congratulations, admin for having a very cute and adorable love of your life, your darling daughter. She has a very nice name. She surely follows your footsteps once grow mature. (y)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back