ivanr01

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is everve.net ?

Everve is social boosting platform where you can boost your social medias or can earn some cash by doing simple tasks for other members like follow,subscribe,like etc.

Who can join everve ?

Everve is free and international available. Everyone can join by clicking button sign up using gmail account.

How much I can earn on everve ?

Depends on your work. You can earn 0.001$ for every social media task completed.
There is extension which work passive and earn for you money.
You can earn also 25% from your referrals income.
Average hourly income - 0.12$ if you complete 2 social media tasks in 1 min.

What is minimum withdraw ?
Right now it is 8$ through Paypal.

Link: Join now

Last edited:
I would use it for boosting social media accounts rather than earning cash. We could categorize this website as a likes exchange service. Everve is still new in this domain and not so many jobs available, as I joined them some weeks ago. But,yes, I think it's legit.
Thank you for sharing!

I would use it for boosting social media accounts rather than earning cash. We could categorize this website as a likes exchange service. Everve is still new in this domain and not so many jobs available, as I joined them some weeks ago. But,yes, I think it's legit.
Thank you for sharing!
It is legit bro , 4.8/5 stars on trustpilot. Also for more tasks you just need to refresh the page. There are tons of available tasks.

This is the site in which I invested money to get double reward but unfortunately still I am unable to cover my investment ?and extra reward is just a dream now. I left work because it's just like ptc site, we have to complete 100 actions to get 1$. It's time taking .

Ini adalah situs di mana saya menginvestasikan uang untuk mendapatkan hadiah ganda tetapi sayangnya saya masih tidak dapat menutupi investasi saya ?dan hadiah tambahan hanyalah mimpi sekarang. Saya keluar dari pekerjaan karena itu seperti situs ptc, kita harus menyelesaikan 100 tindakan untuk mendapatkan 1 $. Ini memakan waktu.
you think it is true
but don't leave your main job, aka real work
to work on a website like don't be too pushy

you think it is true

you think it is true
Sorry I am unable to understand what do you want to say? I tried that site but it demands time like ptc sites. So I left

This is the site in which I invested money to get double reward but unfortunately still I am unable to cover my investment ?and extra reward is just a dream now. I left work because it's just like ptc site, we have to complete 100 actions to get 1$. It's time taking .
It is true, I was working on the site for a while, but it is very tedious, it costs a lot to reach the minimum withdrawal, also time is wasted when they redirect to the destination page, in some cases I did the task and I did not credited, I made the decision not to return to the site and lost the accumulated earnings.

Everve.net is a very legit site it pays me I urge everyone to try it out
I highly recommend everyone to earn money from this social media exchange site. Its really easy to earn and they are 100% real and legit. Most importantly their support team is also really amazing, as they give us reply instantly.

It is true, I was working on the site for a while, but it is very tedious, it costs a lot to reach the minimum withdrawal, also time is wasted when they redirect to the destination page, in some cases I did the task and I did not credited, I made the decision not to return to the site and lost the accumulated earnings.
Their is too many bad review about this everve site. Already the pay rate per social media task is very weak. I can't just waste my time working around it, sorry that you most your earning accumulated was forfeited in that site. Some site are just in for misleading and defrauding people.

Their is too many bad review about this everve site. Already the pay rate per social media task is very weak. I can't just waste my time working around it, sorry that you most your earning accumulated was forfeited in that site. Some site are just in for misleading and defrauding people.
If it really is a shame, of course I am not saying the site is a scam, I couldn't verify it as I stopped working before reaching the minimum withdrawal amount. But if it's a real waste of time, I could spend it somewhere else that would give me better returns.

This is actually the first time that I am hearing about everve. From the information that you have said about it, I think it's a lovely website that one can earn from but unfortunately I can't earn from the website due to the fact that it's only paying through PayPal and PayPal is restricted from receiving funds in my country

What is everve.net ?

Everve is social boosting platform where you can boost your social medias or can earn some cash by doing simple tasks for other members like follow,subscribe,like etc.

Who can join everve ?

Everve is free and international available. Everyone can join by clicking button sign up using gmail account.

How much I can earn on everve ?

Depends on your work. You can earn 0.001$ for every social media task completed.
There is extension which work passive and earn for you money.
You can earn also 25% from your referrals income.
Average hourly income - 0.12$ if you complete 2 social media tasks in 1 min.

What is minimum withdraw ?
Right now it is 8$ through Paypal.

Link: Join now
I've heard about this platform before. But not actually gone ahead to register or get involved. I was at that time just resolving in not trying out any of such platforms because broken promises and wastage of personal time and data on similar project. I'll try this one and see.

Right from the information i saw about Everve.net, how can someone work on several occasions and he or she leaves the platfirm for a while and return back and he realizes that all his earnings are gone to me I don't think its legit, moroever i don't like stressful work.

I know it's legit but it just doesn't worth the effort in my opinion. You will need to work hard for months just to get to the Minimum withdrable amount and it's not easy. If you have a PC then it might be easier for you since they have an browser extension that automatically follow instagram users.

Joining this type of platform should be for the sole purpose of increasing your social media followers, not to earn any cash because the pay of $0.001 per task is too poor. Although the problem with followers gotten through this type of platform is that they are usually not real as some people like to use fake accounts for such platform, so you will end up having only numbers with no engagements.
Post automatically merged:

Joining this type of platform should be for the sole purpose of increasing your social media followers, not to earn any cash because the pay of $0.001 per task is too poor. Although the problem with followers gotten through this type of platform is that they are usually not real as some people like to use fake accounts for such platform, so you will end up having only numbers with no engagements.

I did some research about this website and I'm actually not impressed with the reviews as I saw a lot of negative reviews, also the pay rate is so very poor, it seems like a total waste of time to me I can't afford to waste my precious time doing tasks with such very low pay rate.

Thank you for sharing!

Responses​

To respond to this story,
get the free Medium app.​

Open in app

There are currently no responses for this story.​

Be the first to respond.​

Earn Money Online with Everve.net​

PBPhp Solutions

PBPhp Solutions​

Sep 1, 2020·4 min read​

Image for post

Image for post

Everve.net is a powerful platform made for social media activities where anyone can build his online presence with the help of this platform and earn money online with Everve.net extension. In this platform, there are two types of the working process. Either you can work as an advertiser to grow the business needs and create your own campaigns for the following benefits
  • 1. Get the real traffic to your website or blog.
  • 2. Get likes on your favorite social media pages or profiles on twitter, Instagram, telegram, youtube, etc.
  • 3. Get followers on your favorite social media platforms.

Looks like this is social media exchange site where employer will list social media tasks and freelancers will perform those tasks for cash rewards. I am not a fan of doing micro tasks for little rewards because you have to spend a lot of time for a small payment.

It seems like the pay is pretty low, so I might not bother to join here. I'm sure it will take a long time to reach the minimum which is $8. According to what you have mentioned, one can earn only 12 cents per hour, not to mention that I would need to complete the task to earn those.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back