What's new

Everve.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

This should be my first time hearing about everve. Okay, I have read the comments above, and it seems that they pay and it's legit. The only I see people complaining about is that it takes time to reach the minimum withdrawal amount...

The review of everve (Profitable mobile applications) is listed as a new site. ... everve. Visit. favicon everve everve.net. Profitable mobile ...
Do you think

If you earn a fraction of cent per task and if the withdrawal is $8, than looks like it will take forever to reach the payment threshold. I would not consider working on a site like this.

Everve.net is a very legit site it pays me I urge everyone to try it out
I highly recommend everyone to earn money from this social media exchange site. Its really easy to earn and they are 100% real and legit. Most importantly their support team is also really amazing, as they give us reply instantly.

That's a very meagre amount that's being paid out to users; I mean how would I accept one cent for the work I do online; I'll better stick to bizdustry and other PTP forums than fighting to get referrals now and then.

This is the website where I put money in order to earn a twofold reward, but regrettably I am still unable to recoup my investment?
The additional benefit is currently only a dream.
I quit my job since we had to perform 100 actions to earn $1 on a ptc website.
It requires time.

It is legit bro , 4.8/5 stars on trustpilot. Also for more tasks you just need to refresh the page. There are tons of available tasks.
I think it's maybe legit but I heard much negativity about this website and I'm not willing to try it out and waste my time also there are many websites like this and only a few are worth it be careful because there are a lot of scammy websites that only want money for themselves

Well I think that the website is very legit but the issue is that its like the website does not accept all countries I have tried to get through the website for more than 4 times and all my effort seems to prove abortive

This appears to be a social media exchange site where employers will list social media tasks and freelancers will perform those tasks for monetary compensation. I dislike doing microtasks for small rewards because it requires a lot of time for a small payment.

The site is mainly for social media promotion that's why the pay out is not that much. Mind you the pay out it's just encouraging as passive income, while you help grow people's media you get rewarded

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back