What's new

EverGreenClix.com Reviews: Scam or Legit ?

Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS EverGreenClix?
EverGreenClix is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH EverGreenClix?
Earn up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: EverGreenClix

Payment Method:
Payeer, Perfect Money, AirTM

Minimum Payout:
Standard $3

Payment Proof:

Payment #10
EverGreenClix 10.png

Funds received
peer avatar
GEORGIOS TAGKALOS
$9.70 AirUSD
EverGreenclixpayments All users have to post the payment in order to receive the next one.

Summary
Funds sent from
payments@evergreenclix.com

Date completed
5 Sep 2021 2:53:19 PM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have done well for bringing this earning platform to the notice of this forum and with payment proofs. With this intending members will know what to expect from the platform because the rate of scam PTC platforms are increasing daily. But I don't know how it took you to get to the $3 minimum payout as a standard member. This is very important too. I will check it out. This is my take. Thanks for sharing.

You have done well for bringing this earning platform to the notice of this forum and with payment proofs. With this intending members will know what to expect from the platform because the rate of scam PTC platforms are increasing daily. But I don't know how it took you to get to the $3 minimum payout as a standard member. This is very important too. I will check it out. This is my take. Thanks for sharing.
My issue with most paid to click is the period of time it takes to actually reach the minimum withdrawal. I joined one recently and i am still trying to reach the minimum. I think I would stick that first and see how it goes

There are certain things you do not tell us. You didn't tell us the time it took you to reach the withdrawal threshold . I hav e long left PTC sites because most of them turned out to be scam. It is However pertinent to note that attaining the threshold $3 may take donkey years.

With you review and some payment proof, it seems the website is okay. Just that the method of payment withdrawal is all what I don't really use.

The issue is that most paid what side to pay are not that very interesting even though I haven't tried this particular site but I believe most of them which I have tried are not favorable and I don't trust them that is to say it is not legit

WHAT IS EverGreenClix?

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:

Minimum Payout:
Standard $3

Payment Proof:

Payment #10
View attachment 2721

Funds received
peer avatar
GEORGIOS TAGKALOS
$9.70 AirUSD
EverGreenclixpayments All users have to post the payment in order to receive the next one.

Summary
Funds sent from

Date completed

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is good to see that you have been paid over $9. It is not possible to earn that much of an amount without investing a lots of money into this program. So how much did you invest and after how much time did you accumulate this much amount?

Well there are some good recommendations I could make to some people about these site and others like it because I've come to know that there are a couple of them online now so more streams

This seems very nice but I am always skeptical about survey websites and I don't usually enjoy my experience with them, they will keep telling you that you are not qualified for the survey.

Payment #11
Thanks

EverGreenClix 11.png

Operation date: 19 Sep 2021 20:14
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 9.70 $
Comment: EverGreenClixpayments - All users have to post the payment in order to receive the next one.

WHAT IS EverGreenClix?

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:

Minimum Payout:
Standard $3

Payment Proof:

Payment #10
View attachment 2721

Funds received
peer avatar
GEORGIOS TAGKALOS
$9.70 AirUSD

Summary
Funds sent from

Date completed

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It most have took you weeks even months to earn that with paid to click websites. Or am I wrong? How many days it took you to earn that much in PTC website?

There are 3 options you can earn in this site.

Bonus + Free RR
Normally in every month they are running Promotions as Bonus (5% to 15% Bonus) + Free RR on Deposit.
Bonus will add to Purchase Balance. You can invest it in taking RR (Rented Referrals) or Revenue Shares.

2nd option:
You can take Rented Referrals. You will get earning from RRs, only you need to click 4 ads every day to get earning from RRs.

3rd option:
You can invest in Revenue Shares. 10% profit in 30 days.

If you do all these, easily you can earn with in few days.
Post automatically merged:

Payment #12
Thanks

EverGreenClix 12.png

Funds received
peer avatar
GEORGIOS TAGKALOS
$9.70 AirUSD

Summary
Funds sent from

Date completed
30 Sep 2021 3:19:22 PM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
A nice review and some good payout proofs.
It is worth giving a try.
Is it available for every country and how much can one earn in a day ?

A nice review and some good payout proofs.
It is worth giving a try.
Is it available for every country and how much can one earn in a day ?

Yes - I think it is available for all country.

I have already mentioned above how to earn money on this site. Please go through above post for more details.

There are 3 options you can earn in this site.

Bonus + Free RR

2nd option:
Rented Referrals. You will get earning from RRs, only you need to click 4 ads every day to get earning from RRs.

3rd option:
You can invest in Revenue Shares. 10% profit in 30 days.

If you do all these, easily you can earn with in few days.

Please I tried to register but the site keeps having a bug! I just want to give it a try although such sites can be too tedious and overbearing.

Payment #13
Thanks

EverGreenClix 13.png

Funds received
peer avatar
GEORGIOS TAGKALOS
$9.70 AirUSD

Summary
Funds sent from

Date completed
8 Oct 2021 2:29:00 PM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well it is nice to show and annouce ne payable site,I personally appreciate and congratulations to you,but how long does it take to get the 9$

Well it is nice to show and annouce ne payable site,I personally appreciate and congratulations to you,but how long does it take to get the 9$

I have already reviewed in details how to earn on this site.
Please go through the previous post. You will understand how you can earn on this site.
If you do all soon you can earn $10

You really have done a lot of good job in bringing this and also posting a lot of payment ptoofs to back your claims. I wish to know how long it took you to reach their payment threshold since you started

Evergreenclix and everprofitbux seem like the same site. Are they really the same? I mean the admin is the same of these sites? i may not invest in such sites because it is really hard to trust paid to click sites. I just hope that people who have invested money do not lose money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back