Ever use FluxBB or PunBB?

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
FluxBB is a fork of PunBB, which is why I usually group these two together when talking about them. They're both lightweight forum software, that are perfect for those who want a fast loading community alongside a blog or main website. Since they're lightweight, most of the common forum features such as a private messaging system doesn't come with the software out of the box. Instead you have to install plugins to get other features that most software already has. The team behind FluxBB has basically moved on to flarum, which is more of a modern forum platform however. I think some of the developers are still slowly working on FluxBB, as for PunBB the latest update came out early 2021 so it's still being maintained. Have you ever used either software for your communities? I've tried FluxBB out before, but I wanted a bit more from my community at the time so I switched to MyBB eventually before shutting the project down.

very interesting features, in all honesty, this is my first time of hearing or getting to know about these platforms and i must say, there features are amazing and i would definitely check them out very closely and probably participate

I have never used the FluxxBB or punBB software for my community before, thanks for sharing this information with us, this is also the first time am hearing of the softwares.

I have never used any of these forum software, my experience is limited to SMF, phpBB, and MyBB. I have also used wordpress and a couple of wordpress forum plugins to create forums. MY favorite wordpress plugin is wpforo.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back