Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you traded a domain for someone elses? Maybe you guys like each others site and want to trade off and take over for each other respective sites. Have you ever done this? And if not, would you? If you did, did it work out for you?

No, I have not traded my domains with anyone. I once offered a domain if someone was willing to do something for me but sadly I could not find anyone to take the offer. I have not even bee able to sell my domains.

i have never done that because the opportunity has never presented itself to me before but if i have such opportunity, then i would consider it, as i believe it is very helpful instead of paying for it.

i have never done that because the opportunity has never presented itself to me before but if i have such opportunity, then i would consider it, as i believe it is very helpful instead of paying for it.
But just for first year, for next year the owner or project starter has to renew from pocket money or in exchange for funds for that I renew from my payment method as selling of funds for fiat currency.

I never heard of such a thing. I can't say I have personally. I never even considered it. I guess this is fine if you want a specific word and someone else is willing to swap but I can't see this being a very common thing.

I'd probably be down for selling my domains, never intended on exchanging them, even if the other domain has more traffic I wouldn't swap, it just sounds a bit sketchy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back