What's new

Ever registered for Paid to Click sites?

The effective and efficient way to make money from paid to click website is to stake your coins and you will thank me later. If you want to make money by just clicking on ads and you're withdrawing your money, you're not going to make huge amount.

There are some paid to click website where you are going to earn reasonably if you could upgrade to premium membership and I would also advise you to keeps taking your coins.

There are some paid to click website where you are going to earn reasonably if you could upgrade to premium membership and I would also advise you to keeps taking your coins.
Upgrading to vip membership is the only way you can be able to make a reasonable amount of money from paid to click platforms. But you must be very careful because so many of them are scam.

Upgrading to vip membership is the only way you can be able to make a reasonable amount of money from paid to click platforms. But you must be very careful because so many of them are scam.
When you upgrade to the premium membership of paid to click website it is surefire that you're going to make reasonable amount of money from the platform because you have upgraded.

There are some paid to click website that will allow you to stake certain amount of points and you will earn certain amount of money on a daily basis. Such kind of paid to click website would be preferable to choose and you could make money through that means too.

When you upgrade to the premium membership of paid to click website it is surefire that you're going to make reasonable amount of money from the platform because you have upgraded.
It is true that you are going to make more money but it may not be so much. Sometimes upgrading to premium membership can even make you to regret on the long run

I so much doubt the authenticity of most of such sites. It literally does not make sense to me that I will just make a click and then I will get paid for doing just that. Literally sounds like a scam

Well, there are many pay to clicks websites that pay people but I can't actually remember the one I joined in the past and it was legit. I could actually remember the last one I joined which Cryptowin.
Please can you explain how cryptowin works? I am interested in making money from a lot of other platforms too so I think I will appreciate you if you tell how it works.

Please can you explain how cryptowin works? I am interested in making money from a lot of other platforms too so I think I will appreciate you if you tell how it works.
I think it is just like every other paid to click platform in which they'll pay you very little amount of money to click on ads. You need to understand that the money is very small.

I used to work on some paid to click websites but I eventually gave it up because it was not worth it. When you consider the time and data amount you spend you will see that you're better off doing something else.

To me paid to click websites are nothing but a waste of time, if you want to earn money with them you need to upgrade your account, that's the only way you can earn a tangible amount.

I used to work on some paid to click websites but I eventually gave it up because it was not worth it. When you consider the time and data amount you spend you will see that you're better off doing something else.
The paid to click platforms I have also worked on paid me a very little amount of money after working very hard for days so I just have to stop to look for other platforms that I can work on

The paid to click platforms I have also worked on paid me a very little amount of money after working very hard for days so I just have to stop to look for other platforms that I can work on
If you work on paid to click website, you should know that you are going to settle for very little amount of pay because it is the lowest paying portal you can ever come across online.

If you work on paid to click website, you should know that you are going to settle for very little amount of pay because it is the lowest paying portal you can ever come across online.
Some people work on paid to click websites because they do not have any other choice or any other way to make money. As for me, I cannot work there anymore.

I've never registered for paid to click sites because i've never come across any paid to click sites. I don't know if i would ever register for one because i've heard the earnings from these sites are usually small.

Well, the fact remains that many paid to click sites become a scam and such kind of sites have been scamming people for a long time. This is why I avoid such sort of sites.
I didn't see a lot that scammed users of their earnings though. It's just that you would work really hard without a corresponding reward for long time. It's not worth waiting for more than a year to earn $10 or even less.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back