What's new

Ever lost access to your social media accounts?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you lost access to your social media accounts? There was a time a few years ago where I lost access to one of my twitter accounts. Someone somehow got into my account and posted spam. I was able to get access back to it, but it was very annoying to deal with.

Has this ever happened to you? And were you able to get your account back?

Yes I have lost my Facebook account that way in the past but thankfully I was able to gain it back. I logged on to my profile using a public system and someone got access from there. Since then I've learnt my lesson

I have not lost my social media account before mainly because I use two factor authentication which has been helping me for a long period of time now, but I know some of my friends that have lost.

It's happened a few times. My sister in law actually hacked into my Facebook account years ago, but I never got locked out. Also had Facebook try to lock my account again recently and it wouldn't let me use Marketplace, claiming I'd been hacked, but there were no strange logins or anything.

It's happened a few times. My sister in law actually hacked into my Facebook account years ago, but I never got locked out. Also had Facebook try to lock my account again recently and it wouldn't let me use Marketplace, claiming I'd been hacked, but there were no strange logins or anything.
Facebook was just trying to protect your account as it has notice unusual activity on your account and needed to keep it safe for you, that is how the boys of Facebook and Instagram works now

It has happened to me some years back and unluckily today I lost access to my Facebook account. It was hacked by a notorious hacker if not how could that happened,I use two step security authentication but it was hacked.

This has not happened to me. However, once my Twitter account was hacked and one of my Facebook friends notified me that she was receiving nasty messages from my Twitter account. I went to Twitter when I still had access and immediately changed my password.

It has happened to me some years back and unluckily today I lost access to my Facebook account. It was hacked by a notorious hacker if not how could that happened,I use two step security authentication but it was hacked.
Your case is very rare and you where very unlucky as it is hard to hack any account that has two factor authentication in it, except you compromised you login information or the hacker is a close associate of you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back