Ever invested in arts?

Kamon c4

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below

Arts appreciate in value but definitely depends on the artist and the art in question. Banks, galleries and museums get robbed because of arts. They are very valuable

Art investment usually take longer than expected, paintings done in the 17th century are now sold in millions. So if you invest in an art work at this time, you maybe looking at making interest in the next 7 generations to come..lol.. but that's just the fact

It is an interesting area, part of my family works with oil paintings, they are not recognized professionals, but they do it very well. There is a lot of art, it can be a great investment if you choose the right one and then resell it

I have heard about arts and craft type of business, but I never paid it proper attention, because I never got time for it yet. I don't know about such business, and I don't want to invest in something I don't know about.

When I mean art, I mean animation. I like animating a lot but I didn't end up being one. So sad.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
Until now I had not thought about it, but now that I read about it I think you have brought an innovative business idea

Art investment usually take longer than expected, paintings done in the 17th century are now sold in millions. So if you invest in an art work at this time, you maybe looking at making interest in the next 7 generations to come..lol.. but that's just the fact
Nowadays it doesn’t take long. All you’ve to do is just make sure you acquired arts of prominent artists and hoard it for 8-9 years I’m very sure you’ll make big gain out of it

Hello, I do not see it profitable for someone who looks for a short-term profits, you can invest in other branches of art and sell at the moment.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I do not see it profitable for someone who looks for a short-term profits, you can invest in other branches of art and sell at the moment.

No, i didn't invested in arts. And including me a lot of people don't know how to invest in arts. We have not enough knowledge about arts so that we need some awareness about arts

I have seen people do that kind of business but have been trying to know more about the art selling business , because i know that hoarding something for long is okay because the price might increase

I have not done any investments in arts before but I hope to do something about it in the future because it seems there's a lot of money in it, besides arts is very lucrative and investing it is certain of bringing returns to the investment

I have not done any investments in arts before but I hope to do something about it in the future because it seems there's a lot of money in it, besides arts is very lucrative and investing it is certain of bringing returns to the investment
I will advise you learn more about the business before venturing into it. Moreover this requires very large amount of capital to start up in order to make big profits. It’s good for a long term investments.

No i haven't and i never considered to do so because i don't even know anyone who is into arts... I mean sure people can be appreciative about art but to spend money for it... I guess it depends on the country you are from? It's not going to work here in my country.

You can't know the mystery behind investing in art works until you make a research on it. It is only an artist that can tell you the investment pattern behind it because foreigners are attracted to the business. Most especially in Africa that we have different art works, people come down from everywhere to buy it. It is a very lucrative business.

Arts is appreciated depends on the artists how it's design he works in arts daily life changes arts became a skill people know about arts but I don't how it invest it's a hobby to who purchase and invest in picture pots and many thing it is very good skill for the artist

I have never invested in art, because my considerations are: Investing in art is not as easy as what we imagine, because the purpose of investing is different from buying art as a collection or just displaying it on the walls in the house. Art appraisal requires its own expertise because currently there are works of art from Beginner Artists, bluechips and Works of Maestros. we also need to consider art is not a liquid asset, requires maintenance fees, does not have fixed prices and market fluctuations, there is no guarantee of the price. Art assessments are often not transparent, including assessments of authenticity, and incur high costs,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back