What's new

Ever invested in arts?

I read your comments in my absence, and I'm glad you did your research and understand why high capital. The higher the cost of the artwork, the more profit you can make. While it is true that there are some cheap works by artists that are becoming known, where you can invest small amounts and sell them at higher prices.
That is really nice,yes I've made a lot of research and that have deepen my understanding of how art investment is all about but if I may ask for example your own country of residence,if someone is coming over there as an art investors do you think that person can see a quality art to invest on and at the same time make a reasonable profit from it ?

Hmm! You can't try that in my country ooo.... How long will u wait before u auction at higher price here! It can work in other countries though but, for here e no easy. But its a gradual process, we are getting there.

I will also love to invest in art due to the aesthetic beauty and value, it's a lucrative business because art work are mostly used to design and beautify homes, environment, companies and so on. I will like you to enlighten me about investing into art business

I’ve heard about arts and how it makes great profit, crafting also. I think it’ll be a good thing for anyone to invest in it. I haven’t invested in it and I don’t think I will because I have no knowledge on how it’s being run

Art work is a good, lucrative and profitable business, if you know how to make a portrait/oilpaint or any other artwork, even I know like three people that do not know how to paint or make artwork but they are selling a artwork. They usually sell it and take their commission from it.

Collection of arts is a big business and a lucrative one too, lots of people love art and some go out of their way to buy them. The major turn off in arts collection business is the price, arts are so expensive that it's regarded as meant for the rich and wealth, so if you intend to go into the business, you will need a good capital for it.

Yes, I have invested in art before, and I see it as a long term investment. Art is appreciated and has value but only few appropriate it and give value to it..
When I was young I only see art in a big hall or in the banking hall.. But as of now I patronize art work.

Most people don’t see the importance of art talkless of wanting to invest in it. Art most of the time is appreciated by those who know the value attached to it, I personally haven’t invested but I sure have it as part of my plans to do so in the nearest future.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
We should invest in textile business. Their textile business is very lucrative. And this is the best business. But start here where there is more population. It will give you more profit.

While art isalways been appreciated in the society still has seen alott of downsides so investing in art could be risky or you have to wait for the long time to get benefit from it or also you have to spend your whole energy to take it to high.

Personally, I'm a lover of arts but a special kind of arts. My preference goes to painted arts, obscene arts with touch of nudity. I actually quite a good collection of such arts but as for trying to make money out of selling my art collection, I'm not sure if I can ever do such thing. They are very dear to me.
I like our art preference. I also love arts with touch of nudity, still life painting and life painting. There’re various ways to invest in art. You can choose to open an art gallery and you’ll make profit from it. Moreover the cost of setting up isn’t much

I like our art preference. I also love arts with touch of nudity, still life painting and life painting. There’re various ways to invest in art. You can choose to open an art gallery and you’ll make profit from it. Moreover the cost of setting up isn’t much
The day I fell in love with such kinds of painted art works was when me and three of my very close friends went to one big 5 star hotel in my state Abuja and such arts were used to decorate the whole staircase, it moved me.

Art is not an investment that you invest money, hold for sometime, and the sell. It might takes years, or even generations before the piece gets higher value. However, you can invest in art gallery or art school and make money.

Arts appreciate in value but definitely depends on the artist and the art in question. Banks, galleries and museums get robbed because of arts. They are very valuable.

Art is not an investment that you invest money, hold for sometime, and the sell. It might takes years, or even generations before the piece gets higher value. However, you can invest in art gallery or art school and make money.
There are some art works that you can buy and resell for hefty price, I would call that an investment because it was bought for a business purpose and money making from reselling it. Some art works you see in museum are paid for heavily.

Buying arts and reselling is one of the major ways for investor to make money for themselves. The thing is that As an investor in this field you need to start strong marketing tactics to be able to identify those who are interested in buying arts and value it. Because most people don't value arts and thats why investor don't look into it.

Buying arts and reselling is one of the major ways for investor to make money for themselves. The thing is that As an investor in this field you need to start strong marketing tactics to be able to identify those who are interested in buying arts and value it. Because most people don't value arts and thats why investor don't look into it.
Exactly, I know very well it is how most people who invest in art works tend to make money off from it because I have done the exact same thing about 3 years ago. I came from the part of Africa where we have so many people who are very skilled in making exquisite art works that fetch good price.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
This is my first time hearing about this kind of investment. I guess it is great if you have enough market for the arts. People should try it if they can get market for them. Otherwise, it sounds good if you can make high profits from it.

This is a new concept of business which I heard from you today. But it seems good as you explained. Now I'm looking to give suggestion to my brother to start it. Because he is free now a days and looking for a business to start. Can you please explain it a bit more so that I could get more information about it.
Post automatically merged:

This is a new concept of business which I heard from you today. But it seems good as you explained. Now I'm looking to give suggestion to my brother to start it. Because he is free now a days and looking for a business to start. Can you please explain it a bit more so that I could get more information about it.

This is my first time hearing about this kind of investment. I guess it is great if you have enough market for the arts. People should try it if they can get market for them. Otherwise, it sounds good if you can make high profits from it.
I used to be exactly just that way like you 4 years ago when I never thought about it. It's was an eye opener for me to know that such things don't people don't take very seriously can actually fetch you a good some of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back