What's new

Ever invested in arts?

Investing in arts, how does this work, it would be nice to invest in arts but I really want to know how profitable this is and if you are not into painting, how can you go about it? I would love more information to be drop here

If you know your market you will most definitely make some cool cash of this arts stuff. It's not something one will just jump into because someone is making it.
A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below

Concerning about art investment. Well, I dont know much about or even say I dont know anything about investing in art but I know they do sell some art designs in frames for a good amount of money when auctioning

It is an interesting area, part of my family works with oil paintings, they are not recognized professionals, but they do it very well. There is a lot of art, it can be a great investment if you choose the right one and then resell it
I don't even know how to invest in art as you're saying,please I'm serious does it mean that when you see any artistic drawing or painting you just buy it and resell it in another country or how do you do it,I'll be very much interested if you put me through on how it is done not that I want to do but I just want to have an understanding.thanks

Art investment usually take longer than expected, paintings done in the 17th century are now sold in millions. So if you invest in an art work at this time, you maybe looking at making interest in the next 7 generations to come..lol.. but that's just the fact to the investment of the local area of the cross of the land a cross of the business and the investment .

I love art alot, buying artworks is what I love doing as I feel that art makes the world beautiful, it adds colors to the world but the subject of investing in art is very new to me.
Art will be a great way for me to invest instead of just buying them, so please i really need to know how to invest in these art as this will help me greatly.

I don't even know how to invest in art as you're saying,please I'm serious does it mean that when you see any artistic drawing or painting you just buy it and resell it in another country or how do you do it,I'll be very much interested if you put me through on how it is done not that I want to do but I just want to have an understanding.thanks
When investing in works of art you must have knowledge about it or hire a professional, the best works are bought at auctions, for this you need a good capital. There are many fake paintings so you must be very careful, over the years or when deemed appropriate you can request an auction and resell the acquired work and obtain great profits

I am not fond of arts but I have a collection of art works from my artist friends. Some oil paintings, a brick with images, small wooden statues, and many more. In the course of time I know that those art works would be increasing in value that maybe someday there will be an art collector who would buy those art works. However, I am not buying any art work even if it looks good because I have a low aptitude in visual arts.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
I agree with you that people can really make profits by investing in art... But it is possible when someone understands the art, I mean if we buy any piece, for example we buy any statue and he is the oldest and when we sell and customer ask information about his history we should have information.. One of my Cousins is connected to art and she is making profits through portrait and painting and it is also a part of art.

As art has no correlation to the stock market, it means paintings can go up in value even when the market crashes, making it a good diversification for an investment portfolio. ... But it's not just about having enough money to buy the painting in the first place

Personally, I'm a lover of arts but a special kind of arts. My preference goes to painted arts, obscene arts with touch of nudity. I actually quite a good collection of such arts but as for trying to make money out of selling my art collection, I'm not sure if I can ever do such thing. They are very dear to me.

When investing in works of art you must have knowledge about it or hire a professional, the best works are bought at auctions, for this you need a good capital. There are many fake paintings so you must be very careful, over the years or when deemed appropriate you can request an auction and resell the acquired work and obtain great profits
Ok I understand,but what is the need for Good capital for just buying a simple art, because I think you can buy an art of maybe $5 and sell it somewhere in Africa again for $15 and I can continue the process as long as I want to be into the business.

Ok I understand,but what is the need for Good capital for just buying a simple art, because I think you can buy an art of maybe $5 and sell it somewhere in Africa again for $15 and I can continue the process as long as I want to be into the business.
Africa is a great place to look for old art works if you know how to go about it. We have so many tribes with different cultures that can intrigue you. It's why Americans and Europeans come here to invest in our art works and take it to their country and put it up for exhibition.

Africa is a great place to look for old art works if you know how to go about it. We have so many tribes with different cultures that can intrigue you. It's why Americans and Europeans come here to invest in our art works and take it to their country and put it up for exhibition.
yes I know ,she was actually trying to say that before you can start investing in art that you really need a lot of capital I was actually asking out the need for so much capital when you can get an art for as low as $5 and sell it for 10 or $15 somewhere else, I was trying to make her to tell me the need for so much capital.

Personally I have never invested into art, however from what I have seen and the price that some of these artworks go for this seems to be a very profitable venture that your friend is involved in. Especially if the artwork is by an up and coming artist then it is likely to be worth a lot more in the future as well. There is a risk involved in it of course, however those that are interested in and can identify art can certainly profit from this.

yes I know ,she was actually trying to say that before you can start investing in art that you really need a lot of capital I was actually asking out the need for so much capital when you can get an art for as low as $5 and sell it for 10 or $15 somewhere else, I was trying to make her to tell me the need for so much capital.
Arts actually comes in different levels as far as I can tell. There are some arts that you may want to purchase and you will be required to pay a huge sum of money especially when those arts are historic and tired to a culture. But if it's just a painting, you can easily get it at cheaper prices.

Arts actually comes in different levels as far as I can tell. There are some arts that you may want to purchase and you will be required to pay a huge sum of money especially when those arts are historic and tired to a culture. But if it's just a painting, you can easily get it at cheaper prices.
Well since the girl was saying that to me I run a little research on Google about art investment and I come and find out that what she was trying to said was exactly the truth as there are some art that you can buy as high as 50 thousand dollars to 2 million dollars depending on on a lot of things,during my research I come to find out that historical art at the most expensive.
Post automatically merged:

Well since the girl was saying that to me I run a little research on Google about art investment and I come and find out that what she was trying to said was exactly the truth as there are some art that you can buy as high as 50 thousand dollars to 2 million dollars depending on on a lot of things,during my research I come to find out that historical art at the most expensive.

I read your comments in my absence, and I'm glad you did your research and understand why high capital. The higher the cost of the artwork, the more profit you can make. While it is true that there are some cheap works by artists that are becoming known, where you can invest small amounts and sell them at higher prices.

I really love art but I don't know how to go about business of art because I think it is not everyone that loves art. This believe made me feel people are selective when it comes to buying art stuff which I think could make one run at loss.

Art is one of the business that pays more in Nigeria these days. Nigeria has one of the best music and movies art in Africa and second in the world. Art is all about your creative abilities, what you can sell out to make money, it all involves your ideas and what you can offer to the general public as entertainment.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back