What's new

Ever had to go to the ER? (Emergency Room/Hospital)

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I recently had to be admitted to the hospital due to a gnarly infection that looked as if my skin was being eaten. It formed a nasty hole on my stomach. It got to the point where it was getting bigger and I had to go to the ER. So I went and ended up being there for two nights. Having to take IV antibiotics and other meds to get through it, but I can say that I'm recovering and it's healing. They said I had cellulitis with ulcer. I was actually posting on the forums from my hospital bed yesterday, but thankfully got out later that day. Anyway, have you ever had to be rushed to the ER or to the hospital for an emergency? I also went to the ER for kidney stones once, that was fun.

Ouch about the infection - I'm glad you're recovering and it is healing!

I've gone to the ER twice. Once was after a surgery I had and I had this awful feeling in my leg and I thought it would be a clot, it was just a cramp I guess xD Embarrassing and longest ER visit ever. I also went to the ER earlier this year because my heart was racing, they think it was because I had an infection in my blood. I ended up going to a heart doctor and they weren't worried.

I had to rush my father as he had this terrible stomach pain and it turned out to be hernia which had to be operated on an emergency basis.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back