What's new

Ever got into a dispute about pay/earnings?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you got into a dispute about your pay/earnings for a job, or maybe for pay you sent out for work to be done? I have had some problems in the past, but for the most part I mostly get them resolved. But have you ever had a pay dispute that didn't go your way?

It hasn't gone legal, but I've definitely had such disputes that I quit working for some days. Salaries were not been paid on time, till the end of the next month after they were due. This sent many staff away from the business.

I had an issue like that with my former employer. He specifically stated that he is going to pay a certain amount during the salary negotiations but on pay day, he paid sometimes much lower. The only mistake is that the agreements of the negotiations were not documented. I had to let it go.

I have never had a pay dispute that did not go my way. I am sure that if I do, I will try as much as possible to resolve it. Issues concerning money are always so crucial, they can easily cause conflicts.

There was a period of time, I was always in a dispute about payment as a freelancer until I decided to draft a payment arrangement form before taking any project and this has really helped me.

The only time that happened was when a payment was sent out to me but I did not see it on time due to network issues. So I didn't believe him when he said he has sent the payment at first.

I have never had a dispute about earning before. I so much believe I agreement hence I don't do any job without first know the amount involve. And all the people I have for as a freelancer have always honour the agreement I have with them.

The only time that happened was when a payment was sent out to me but I did not see it on time due to network issues. So I didn't believe him when he said he has sent the payment at first.
This is what I am currently facing in My country at the moment, we are having a total breakdown of banking activities and transfer are hardly working at this moment and it is causing disputes

I have not been in this situation. When I worked I was always paid what I asked for and when I hire people to work for me I always pay what I agree to pay before hiring them. There is no confusion.

Has there ever been a time where you got into a dispute about your pay/earnings for a job, or maybe for pay you sent out for work to be done? I have had some problems in the past, but for the most part I mostly get them resolved. But have you ever had a pay dispute that didn't go your way?
There was a time that I had to yell out at someone because they not pay me for my job and I really stressed myself to do the job but I could not get anything in return

There was a time that I had to yell out at someone because they not pay me for my job and I really stressed myself to do the job but I could not get anything in return
this is indeed a very painful experience when you do not get paid for a job you did perfectly well and also considering the amount of time you might have put into the project.

this is indeed a very painful experience when you do not get paid for a job you did perfectly well and also considering the amount of time you might have put into the project.
It is vety sad and very bad. I am the kind of person who does all of my jobs well and that is why I always feel sad when I do a job and I do not get paid for it. It hurts so much.

There is a time I was hired to write for a local magazine, I did and my articles were published. They didn't pay me what we agreed on citing low sales as the reason. I had to use the police to get my money.

It's really a bad thing not to pay people for the service they rendered. I do not know why some people take delight in not paying people what they work for. I can't do such a thing and I can not accept it from anybody.

It's really a bad thing not to pay people for the service they rendered. I do not know why some people take delight in not paying people what they work for. I can't do such a thing and I can not accept it from anybody.
We should learn to pity people for their stress and their struggle that they go through anytime they are working so it will be a very bad thing if we do not pay them their money.

Sometimes you might be pushed to the wall to react when your payments are delayed by some website . The painful part is that some of them wouldn't send a message to that effect and you'll be left in the dark.

I have not gotten into an argument due to failure of a website to pay. I always try to control myself because this type of event occur almost all the time with most of the website that we work with online.

Actually it won't be a good idea to get into arguement with your boss as a result of payment but it should be settled in a peaceful manner for better understanding. depending on the situation.

There is a service called Escrow. This service will secure your funds. Therefore,if you are working for clients, always use this service. THis is also good for the buyers as well.

I have had similar issues like this in the past before though. I did some jobs for someone and they would refuse to pay or in some cases they are not willing to pay the full amount. It can be pretty annoying though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back