Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I used to have a bunch of sites growing up, all of which were from those free website services and free forum services. I had a blast early on figuring out sites, and the idea of having my own little homepage was cool to me. But I have long since abandoned all of the free sites I made. Most are probably gone at this point, but I did also have a few blogspot blogs I ran that I believe are still up to this day.

With that being said, have you ever found one of your old free sites? What was it like going back to visit it? I've been trying to find one of my first ever proboard forum, but I forgot the link haha. I wonder if it's still up as we speak. Would be cool. :D

No, I haven't found any of my old free sites which I am very sad about as I would love to go back to these old sites that I created back when I was a teen and just see how it was when I first started compared to how my sites are now. Unfortunately, I used Geocities when I was creating my free sites and I feel that they are long gone now with Geocities not being a thing anymore. I know there is a site called way back machine that you can use to go back and see old sites if you remember the URL which is pretty cool to do if you have any old sites that you would like to look back on.

Ever since I sold my first site in 2017, I have sold a lot of websites. I frequently stumble upon the sites that I sold. It gives me a nostalgic feeling. Interestingly, most of the sites have gone through a lot of modifications that are beyond recognition.

I have like 4 website that I created on free platform that I abaddon for one reason or the other. I visited one of them recently and I think I give up early on the website because everything about it is moderate. For the remaining three websites, I have not come across it.

I used to have a bunch of sites growing up, all of which were from those free website services and free forum services. I had a blast early on figuring out sites, and the idea of having my own little homepage was cool to me. But I have long since abandoned all of the free sites I made. Most are probably gone at this point, but I did also have a few blogspot blogs I ran that I believe are still up to this day.

With that being said, have you ever found one of your old free sites? What was it like going back to visit it? I've been trying to find one of my first ever proboard forum, but I forgot the link haha. I wonder if it's still up as we speak. Would be cool. :D

I have created a lot of websites which have not been monetized, but for some of them, I cannot even recall the website domain. I have chanced upon some sites in the past though, and have proceeded to add beneficial plug-ins

I have created up to three websites but I have yet to monetize since I have not bought domain names. Also I have not successfully crate one so I have not calculate myself, I'm the right user.

Well that's possible, even though it ever happens to me not long ago, I was just going through my list and got to realized that I had a website that I created long ago.
I have to log in again to check whether it's still intact.

Well that's possible, even though it ever happens to me not long ago, I was just going through my list and got to realized that I had a website that I created long ago.
I have to log in again to check whether it's still intact.
This is wonderful, on the contrary I have zero experience on how to create sites and so I don't have any for now.
But can you generate income by doing that?

This is wonderful, on the contrary I have zero experience on how to create sites and so I don't have any for now.
But can you generate income by doing that?
Yes that's it, but when it comes to generating income on website, I think there are allot of criteria for that.

But Th simplest way of earning from it Is when you advertise on your site.

Yes that's it, but when it comes to generating income on website, I think there are allot of criteria for that.

But Th simplest way of earning from it Is when you advertise on your site.
Yeah, definitely .
One could make large sums of money if you place Google ads to your website.
The important thing is to have traffic because it would not be possible without it.

Yeah, definitely .
One could make large sums of money if you place Google ads to your website.
The important thing is to have traffic because it would not be possible without it.
That's the reality about making money, in as much as you wants ads in and draw traffic. One has to just make sure he advertise his or her products on the so called google, that's the best idea.

last week i bumped into a site i once created on website.co which is a free website creating platform, i had an e commerce store then on this site but i totally abandoned the project. i was surprise to see the site up and running.

last week i bumped into a site i once created on website.co which is a free website creating platform, i had an e commerce store then on this site but i totally abandoned the project. i was surprise to see the site up and running.
Most of abaddon site are still existing in the internet. Unless a website domain and hosting expired, a website will remain untouchable in the internet space.
Most of abaddon site are still existing in the internet. Unless a website domain and hosting expired, a website will remain untouchable in the internet space.

Truly the internet never forgets, as there are various ways you could get back contents you posted on a website, as there are platforms that could help you bring back those sites to life

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back